Sunset

Violet gasped as Master Fu places the large box in her hand. It was quite heavy so Violet turned around and placed it gently on the table. Without saying a word she circled around it looking at every piece of jewelry carefully. Finally she stopped toward the back of the box and her hand grazed over a necklace.

"Well go ahead, take it if it calls to you." Master Fu said smiling.

Violet bit her lip knowing she had only one opportunity to make this decision. She took it out of the box carefully and examined it. It was a loose black necklace with what looked to be a dragon scale. The colors of the dragon scale started from black and faded into red having tints of yellow.

Slowly Violet put on the necklace unsure of what was next. Immediately popped out a bright light and Violet reacted by putting her hands over the necklace in protection. Once the bright light faded her eyes were met with a Kwami Dragon. Like the necklace it's scales were black and red with a yellow belly.

"Hi Violet! I'm Ryuu! I'm your kwami! When you want to activate your powers just say 'Ryuu scales out!'" The kwami said in a deep voice.

"Ryuu! Scales out!" I yelled as the kwami returned inside the necklace. I felt a new kind of power rush over me. The headband holding back my hair had turned into the horns of a dragon. My suit stayed the same but down the arms and legs there were scales. My mask was also covered in scales and down my back were tiny scales poking out. "Woah," I said in amazement.

"Be careful Invisagirl," Master Fu said approaching me. "Once the color comes out of the scale you'll no longer have these additional powers." Master Fu said pointing at the necklace.

"Don't worry Master Fu, I won't let that happen! Nor will anyone know my identity!" I said nodding confidently with my hands on my hips.

"Even though there are new powers in the world there is more of a chance of Hawkmoth taking them. Be aware of the akumatized, they are under Hawkmoth's order and will stop at nothing to get your miraculous." Master Fu said in a worried tone.

I nodded confidently, "Thank you Master Fu. I won't let your down." I walked out the door and was met with a jaw dropping Cat Noir.

"Wow. I brought you here to get healed. Not for a glo up." He said shocked, then nervously started saying, "I'm not saying you weren't beautiful before but- my oh my..."

I felt my face turn red but I stood tall with confidence. "I think you should pick your jaw up from the floor kitty. Then maybe you have a chance." I said closing his jaw and opening the door to exit.

The look of shock didn't leave his face though and it took him awhile to shake his head and follow me out the door. Then all of a sudden Cat Noir's staff started to ring. I turned around to see Ladybug on the screen.

"Cat Noir! I need you to get over here right now! This guy has super strength!" Ladybug said screaming worriedly. All of a sudden Ladybug was grabbed and she dropped her yo-yo phone. We watched in horror as she was screaming and kicking while being hauled away by my father.

"No!" Cat Noir screamed worriedly. "We have to go save her!"

"Calm down Cat Noir." I said grabbing his staff. "Look, she's by the Eiffel Tower. We need to get to that part of town." I said pointing at the Eiffel Tower on the screen.

"Say no more!" Cat Noir said as he grabbed onto my waist and clicking a button on his pole. Our hands were touching and he held me tight as the pole moved up and down bouncing in all different directions.

The sun was beginning to set and Cat Noir's face was tinted orange and pink. His green eyes shone brightly against the sun and his once blonde hair was golden orange. I could feel my eyes become wider and wider as I starred at him intensely.

Then all of a sudden Cat Noir turned his face from the road to me. A smirk crept on his face as he saw me starring. "Who's jaw do we need to pick up now?"

I could feel my face become a tomato red, but luckily the setting sun covered it. "Ha you wish Kitty. The setting sun is just gorgeous at this time of day."

He totally saw through my lie. "Hmmm... but you can't lie that it makes me look even better than I already am. I mean just look at you. You look gorgeous."

It took all my might to not drop my jaw miles down to the street. Cat Noir just called me gorgeous. My heart fluttered and I could feel myself falling for him just like I fell for Tony.

I honestly wanted to be up there with him forever, but all good things come to an end and we arrived at the Eiffel Tower. Everything was business from here on.

If Cat Noir could make my heart flutter higher than the clouds than my akumatized Dad could turn it into a rock and make it fall to the bottom of the ocean. There he was holding onto a defeated Ladybug with her miraculous in one hand. Ladybug was transforming back and in front of half the city as they stood in fear of their defeated hero.