Ladybug is...

"Who...are you?" I managed to say through my shock, why am I shocked you ask?

1. This girl just came out of nowhere

2. She can make forcefields

3. She was willing to die just now

"That's a secret," she winked and immediately disappeared. It was like she vanished into oblivion and with her her forcefield. She then reappeared fighting TownWrecker, and before I knew it TownWrecker was on the ground in defeat.

"How did she do that?" I said getting up.

Ladybug was absolutely speechless but unakumatized TownWrecker.

The raven haired girl started running away, "Wait!" I called running after her, my curiosity was killing me.

She turned around to face me, I just starred at her. I wanted to remember every feature of her if I didn't see her again. She had raven black long hair, dark blue eyes, and a button nose. She was wearing a red spandex suit with a huge 'I' on it.

"What does the 'I' stand for?" I asked not sure what to say.

"Hmm why don't you help me with that," she laughed a bit. Her voice sounded strangely familiar. "Should it be Invisible, Incredible, or Invincible?"

(A/N: Fun fact :P The Incredibles were actually originally suppose to be called Invincible's.)

I thought for a second but then my ring started beeping, "I'll tell you next time." I said giving her one of my charming smiles and running off.

(A/N: I know another one, sorry :P should her name be Invisible, Incredible, or Invincible? Thanks!)

Once I got far enough I let Plagg get out of me, he immediately started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I said completely confused.

"It looks like you have a type," Plagg said with a smirk.

"Type?" I said extremely confused.

"Black hair, blue eyes, girls in red spandex suits, superheroes." Plagg said grabbing some cheese.

"Wait you think I love her?" I said dumbfounded.

"I don't think, I know." Plagg smiled as he ate the cheese in one gulped.

"I'll admit she's pretty but...wait..." I grabbed a picture of Ladybug on my computer then grabbed a yearbook. A perfect picture of Marinette with Alya talking and not noticing that someone had took a picture for the yearbook. "Same hairstyle..." I muttered as I grabbed a black pen and a red one.

"What are you doing?!" Plagg said as I drew over Marinette.

"But it can't be, I saw her when I faced Timebreaker..." I said as I held up my yearbook that now confirmed Marinette was Ladybug, I had drawn over her with a black and red pen and now she looked exactly like Ladybug.

Plagg for once was speechless.

I had found the love of my life.

Violet's P.O.V.

I quickly turned invisible as I entered Marinette's window. I ran into the bathroom quickly and closed the door, I changed back into a sweater and jeans and opened the door to see Ladybug.

I quickly hid the spandex suit behind my back. Unlike her, if anyone knew I was the 'Incredible girl' I could be dead.

"What's that?" Ladybug asked trying to look behind my back.

I gulped and quickly made my hand invisible so the suit would turn invisible with it. "Nothing," I laughed nervously.

She narrowed her eyes then eventually shrugged. "School's been cancelled because of TownWrecker."

I smiled nervously, "Yay."

"Marinette, Adrien is here to see you!" Sabine said from downstairs.

"Be right there!" Ladybug yelled as Tikki came out from her earrings. Marinette then gave me a look like I'll-be-watching-you then walked away.

Was it just me or did Marinette start a feud with me? I shrugged it off then placed the invisible spandex suit in my suitcase. Marinette could find it at any second. I sighed as I looked over at Marinette's desk, a needle was displayed right in the open for me to grab.

I grabbed it and quickly pricked myself, I let the blood from my finger drip onto the 'I' and slowly the suit disappeared.

I cleaned off the needle and sucked the rest of the blood away from my finger. I closed the suitcase in time to see Marinette looking well-like Adrien kissed her.

"Did Adrien kiss you?" I giggled.

"Yes," she as she fluttered across the room and collapsed on her bed.

I wanted to feel happy for her, I really did. But something about it just made me want to frown, I looked at the wall of Adrien photos. Could I possibly like him?