What's An Akuma?

I walked out of the classroom trying to find Violet. "Violet?" I asked walking down the stairs following Violet's silent tears.

She looked up at me, her hair covering her face. She looked adorable....Adrain what are you thinking?! Your in love with Marinette/Ladybug, you don't have feelings for Violet. You just feel bad for her.

"Hey Violet I'm sorry..." I said sitting next to her.

Violet didn't answer, she just sighed.

Violet's P.O.V.

I don't know how to answer to his apology. Marinette is his girlfriend so it made sense, but then why couldn't he have settled for me? I'm his friend, I'm new and I barely know anyone, Marinette and Adrien should've understood that.

I looked up to see a black butterfly. It's shiny wings, it's gothic but beautifulness, the way it seemed so peaceful. I reached out for it.

"Violet no!" Adrien said grabbing my hand, I froze at his touch. My eyes widened, my heart seemed to stop, I turned to Adrien. His face was red with embarrassment, he immediately let go.

I stood up to get a closer look at the butterfly. I leaned in to get close, it wasn't scared of me surprisingly. It was actually fluttering toward me.

"Violet don't touch it!" Adrien yelled knocking me over, I fell to the ground on my back. Adrien was on top of me in that awkward way.

"Adrien get off me!" I growled trying to push him off.

"Violet that's an akuma!" Adrien yelled ignoring me.

"A what?!" I yelled confused.

He pulled out a handkerchief and caught it. "They give you special powers, like Ladybug and Cat Noir, except for evil."

"Oh," I said starring at the handkerchief. The akuma was obviously trying to fight its way out.

"Um, Adrien?" Alya said above us.

Adrien immediately got off, "Oh Alya."

I got off the ground, "The teacher was wondering where you both were?" Alya didn't look happy, her eyes were slitted and her arms were crossed.

"Alya it's not like that," Adrien said coolly.

"Ok, but I'm watching you Agreste." Alya said turning her back and walking away.

Adrien and I followed her awkwardly, from this moment on I knew for a fact that I couldn't fall for Adrien Agreste.