Chapter 2 - Dreaming?

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I turned off my music off to inspect the damage.

The mustache dude was no longer mustache dude. His 'mustache' was stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

I peeled it off gingerly and held it out for him.

"Is this...yours?" I asked, a trace of humor in my voice.

"Ah, better put it in the rubbish." He told me. He had an English accent, and when I looked him in the face his green eyes stared back at me imploringly and strikingly. This stood out to me. I thought, as crazy as it was, that this guy could be trusted.

Then I noticed his phone. He had the iPhone 5S, like me, and I knew how gosh darned expensive those things were. His, however, was shattered across the screen with spider web cracks.

"Holy crap, was that me?"

"Um, please don't worry about it, I'll just find somewhere to get it fixed." He smiled sheepishly. I could only really see his smile, and boy, what a smile.

"Well, I know a place, let me take you there! You don't look like you're from around here." I felt desperately guilty about breaking his phone.

"Well, sure, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind." I told him simply.

I steered him in the direction of the store. It wasn't far from here, and it gave me time to talk to this stranger. Also, it took a lot of streets where people could hear me scream if he turned out to be a kidnapper.

Just saying.

"What's your name? I'm Lila." I ventured. I could still only see his smile, but I longed to see those startling green eyes again.

"That's a very pretty name. I'm Harry."

I narrowed my eyes. Harry. He seemed awfully familiar. I brushed this off, and explained a couple of things about good old Melbourne.

We started to get onto streets with more people. They gave me funny looks, and I couldn't place why.

"Lila? You do know your t-shirt is...well, see through."

I stared at him in horror, then slowly looked down at my torso. He was right.

He started laughing. He had an adorable laugh that made his whole body shake. I laughed along with him.

His hood fell back to reveal his startling green eyes, curly brown hair, and that perfect smile- that dropped, when I realized that the guy I'd been talking to for the past 20 minutes was Harry Styles.

I gasped.

"Shhhh." He steered me gently into an alleyway.

I was at a loss for words.

He chuckled at me. Gosh darn it.

"You're- you're... Harry Styles."

"No kidding." He said, annoyed. He probably hated when people reacted like this.

"I thought you weren't coming till tomorrow?" I tried instead.

"How'd you know that?" He frowned. Gosh, what a cute frown.

"My job." I told him.

"Well, it was a last minute change. We just got into Melbourne and I decided to take a walk."

"Oh." I smiled; this was flipping crazy. All I wanted to do was fangirl, but I knew better.

"Well, I want to get to know you better, love." He winked. Like I said. Flipping crazy.