Chapter 5- "So nice to meet you!"

Lila's POV

"Wake up!" Harry yelled in my ear.

I thought about yelling back, but then I realised I had my big interview today.

I sat bolt upright and stared at the time.

9.38am

I had my interview at 12pm.

I stretched out of bed. Harry plopped down on it as I did.

He was shirtless. I but my lip as I stared at him and all his tattoos.

Before he noticed, I went and had a shower and washed my hair.

I changed into my new clothes and put my hair in a towel.

A soft knock interrupted my train of thoughts. I opened the door to reveal a woman with blonde hair and a small child on her hip.

"Hey! I'm Lou Teasdale, the boys' hairstylist. Harry asked me do your hair." She set the small girl down and promptly started getting ready.

"Thankyou very much," I said shyly, "I'm Lila."

Lou's POV

Harry beckoned her over to meet Lux. I set up, silently thinking about Lila.

She was skinny with waist-length blonde hair, blue eyed, and tan. She had the model type of body and she was exactly the 'model type' the media expected Harry to go for, like Cara Delevinge.

Maybe she was slightly more beautiful than other models he'd gone for.

I smiled as she crouched down and talked to Lux, who touched Lila's cheek gently. I watched Harry who was watching the girl with love in his eyes.

Love. Did Lila love him back? She was lovely and nice and all, but she was ambitious and different to the girls who threw themselves at Harry.

Harry said something to her in a low voice which made her blush.

"I'm gonna go see Lou now." She told him, still blushing. She tapped Lux's nose with a manicured nail and let her lips brush across Harry's cheek.

Lila's POV

Lou smiled knowingly at me when I walked into the room.

Lou pushed me into a seat gently as I watched Harry and Lux.

"That's my daughter." Lou told me as she unravelled the towel from my hair.

"She's really cute." I admitted.

Lou started blow-drying my hair.

I silently watched Harry and Lux as they sat on the balcony playing some cute game.

"Harry's a lucky guy, Lila." Lou moved onto curling the bottom of my hair.

I blushed. Really?

"You are going to ace your interview. Don't worry about it."

I sat for the remainder of my hair do silently.

This was the first interview for modeling that I'd been to in months.

"Done!" Lou announced proudly. I looked in my mirror and smiled.

My hair was straight, till halfway down the shaft where they'd been tranformed into soft, natural-looking curls.

I thanked Lou profusely.

10 minutes later, she left with Lux.

"It's almost 10.30, Lil." Harry told me.

"Are we leaving at 11?" I asked. I was completely ready.