Chapter 3- Media and Mania

I walked to work, which was close, buzzing with excitement and nerves. I'd received so much media attention in the space of less than 24 hours and I even had a Victoria's Secret Angel modeling opportunity in 2 days.

Niall had posted a photo of me when I was drinking my diet coke, a picture that Harry had sent him, onto his twitter, telling the world I was Harry's new obsession.

Now, I was the whole world's new obsession. What new girl was trying to get her paws on Styles?

Not only that, but that photo of Harry and I's PDA went viral too. My mum was over the moon, and my dad was totally non-caring. What's new?

The real reason behind my nerves wasn't the hate from the anonymous fans, it was the hate I might receive from my friends and people I actually knew and really cared about, like Tiana.

I pulled up at work and ignored the crazy fans and paparazzi like a pro. I smiled and waved, and tried my best not to scream at them. I wasn't a swearing kind of girl anyway.

I finally got in and got changed. My first job, according to my new roster, was to vacuum their massive joint room when they were ready. It was 7.30 am, meaning there was no way they'd be awake.

I had ages to wait.

I started to read something on iBooks when Harry texted.

Harry: the boys are asleep :( I'm so bored

Me: yeah, thought so. I have to wait to vacuum your room for ages :/

Harry: wait you're here?

Me: yep

This was weird. Why didn't he know I was a cleaner girl?

He dust respond. Must've fallen asleep.

I thought this glumly, considering I was so flipping bored.

I was reading tweets when Harry, stumbled in, wearing no shirt, only sweatpants and his tousled hair.

I sucked in my breath.

"Lila." He smiled, the corners of his eyes crinkled with sleep.

I flung my arms around him and we kissed.

"You shouldn't work here. You should be out modeling!"

Jillian bustled in.

"Lila! I thought you'd be here, I- oh." She turned crimson at seeing Harry.

"Sorry, ma'am." Harry smiled politely.

"Hello! Nice to meet you!" She said, after regaining herself.

"Well," Harry checked her nameplate, "Jillian, this girl here is one of my team, right?"

"Yes, Mr. Styles."

"It's Harry. But I think she should be promoted from vacuuming to my, ah, companion." He brought me to his side and Jillian nodded eagerly, for me. Bless her cotton socks.

"Of course. Get changed, Lila, it's your new job in this team!" She bustled back out and I was left in a daze.

What even just happened?

I turned my back to Harry and stripped my black top and skirt off.

"You can tell you're a model."

"You can tell you're a perv." I muttered, when I was finally changed.

Harry brought me up to his room. No, not like that, we only kiss.