Chapter 8- NYC

"I'm going to miss you so much." I admitted to Harry bashfully. It was 5 am and he'd got up to take me to the airport.

I was wearing doc martens, simple black leggings, a Rolling Stones tee, and Harry's oversized gray sweater. His sweater smelt like him and it was very comforting.

I pretended not to see the 'sneaky' photographers. I didn't want to ruin our farewell.

"I'm going to miss you even more." Harry hauled the last of my bags onto the belt for me and brushed his lips against mine teasingly.

He led me through to the terminal. Katie was waiting, bleary eyed and yawning.

"You're early," she said, as her voice shuddered with another yawn.

"Go look around," She offered.

I'd already been in this airport and terminal beforehand.

Not with Harry, however.

I leant in to Harry and kissed him, our lisp working together in sync.

"I'll see you soon." He leant his forehead against mine so our noses touched.

"I know." I wanted to say more, but all I did was kiss him. That said enough.

He hugged me really tight, pressing our bodies together and creating an electric feeling.

"I'm tweeting this." I laughed, a sad smile on my face as I took a selfie.

@Lila_Graham: bye bye babe :-* @harry_styles

I attached the picture and watched as Harry did the same.

"Goodbye, mate." Harry said, in a poor impression of an Australian accent.

I smiled weakly and kissed and waved as he walked away, around the corner and out of sight.

I went back to Katie, slightly mournfully. She was surrounded by some girls now.

"We've been getting looks. It's time to move." Katie led us all to a sponsored room.

I dumped my drag along bag and my purse on a surface and joined Cara on an armchair.

Cara looked sleepy; I took it that she'd been partying last night.

"I need a coffee."

"Starbucks opens in 10 minutes." I informed her gravely.

"10? I think we should stake it out."

We walked up to Starbucks. True to my word, it wasn't open yet.

"So. Your first massive modeling job. Excited?" Cara asked, slumped against the wall.

"Yes! Because of this it's opening so many doors for me."

"I wish this door would open."

"5 minutes."

I decided to kill some time and text Harry.

The squeaks of the metal and plastic door distracted me. They'd opened early.

Cara's frown disappeared when she smelt the ground beans.

The door opened and she walked inside confidently, leading me along.

"How may I help you ladies?"

"Triple shot Americano, and...Lila?"

"A double coffee frappe."

We paid and reclined in the seats, waiting.

Once we'd collected our coffee, we went back to the private room.