Wallflower

Wallflower

I'm that person wholikes to stay in the sidelines.

I'm the person who won't say "hi" first because I'm too shy and awkward to do so. I'm that person who cannot keep up with small talks because I find it tedious and tiring, not to mention I really do not know the answer to the question, "What's up?"

I'm that person who seems to be always wondering about life, and is often disconnected to the real world. I'm the person who shares a different wavelength of thoughts and can barely find the right words to say when the conversation isn't something I relate to.

I'm that person who likes to sit in the corner and observe all the people around me. I'm the person who likes to watch people fall in and out of love. I'm the person who loves the idea of slow dancing with someone but too scared to ask him to the dancefloor.

I'm that person who likes to isolate myself to the books that tells stories about the fantasies I have inside my head, to the music that makes me feel something I'm too scared to experience, and to the stories I always wanted to experience on my own but too afraid to flip to the next pages.

I'm the person who is always fascinated with the idea of love. I'm the person who can talk about my favorite book and why I read it over and over again, maybe even take you to the chapters that made my heart flutter or the pages that made me shed tears. I'm that person who will endlessly talk about what makes up my universe and maybe even take you there if you're not afraid to take a step forward. I'm that person who will point at the stars in the sky and will tell you all my crazy and impossible dreams. I'm that person who will tell you about my craziness and fears, the bizzare things I put in my bucket list, and the places I want to leave my mark on.

I'm that person who will tell you that I believe in crazy things like magic, destiny, fate, and the concept of soulmates. I'm that person who will smile at the idea of serendipity and hope that this sweet accident would linger on.

I'm that person who will endlessly ask you about your life, and explore the vast universe of thoughts inside your head.

I'm that person who will secretly take pictures of you when you're not looking, and smile. I'm that person who will laugh at all your jokes and cry at all your misfortunes. I'm that overly sensitive person who will not be afraid to give you hugs when you need it.

I'm that person who is hard to love and understand. I'm that person no one cares about and no one sees. I'm that invisible person people walk past by as they go on with their everyday lives.

I'm that person who will continue to wait for someone to stop by, maybe talk for a while, and hope that maybe that person who stopped and talked to me would like me to be part of his universe just as much as I want him to be part of mine.