chapter 15

We were Tied up as well as dragged to the fields by the tigers. As they made us kneel down. I saw some people talk with each other and they were muttering about us been royal soldiers. So I raised my voice and said. "Tell your leader to come out and meet me. We bring you a deal" I said as one person punched me on the face saying "shut up little girl,first show up your leader then we will show ours"
I laughed and said "It is true that some people cannot see the difference between diamonds and stones" I continued. "If I speaks behalf of them that means I am the leader, now show me yours.  We are the dragons and we have a deal for you"
"What kind of deal are you talking about wise young lady?" A voice came behind the crowd and as the crowd move aside and kneel down I could see a figure of a man walking towards me. And when he got closer I could see my father standing in front of me. Tears filled up my eyes, the father I thought that was dead was standing right in front of me. But still we are here for a mission. I'm here to protect my country not show up my feelings. I'm here to make my force more strong not to reunit with my father.
"I'm Kim Joon Je the leader of Tigers, and I'm very interested to know the person  who leads the dragons which includes 5588 soldiers and 411 spies all around China,Japan as well as Josoen and funded by prince Yong Won.  As well as a former royal force even though got banned due some wrong doings of the leaders. I knew you were lady never thought your that young. And now I get the reason the Prince funds your force" dad said with pride. Now that was a research. But from all those years he lost his compassion, his loyalty,  his love towards the kingdom and the only thing that he couldn't lose was pride. If he is that pride about been a traitor,I will show my pride about the service I do for my country.
"Untie me first and then my crew." As soon as I said that he waved his hand which did the magic they untied us and the he showed me the path that I should walk with him.
"First of all let me introduce myself to you I'm...." I struggled  a bit will recognise me "I'm Kim Se Hee. And Mr Kim Joon Je I have 412 spies that complete my force" 
"With sixthousand soldiers, now that's why I'm interested. From that much we can do a revolution young lady" he said as I rolled my eyes, men think they always can do revolution and change something when they need to do a such singalong thing but help the normal way which would change eventually. "Not a revolution Mr Kim we must just serve it till it changes and after. it dose cause leader can change  the way if the people under him cooperate with him." This was something my mother taught me when I was young. He looked at me for a while and cleared his voice "your just like my daughter wise and brave" he said as I made my heart sink. "What is your real intention that you explained me with the word Deal Kim Se Hee?" He again asked.
"Give your tigers to me and my dragons to bring a golden era to this Kingdom. That is the intention but as a deal I can offer you back a position in the royal house and your family," his looked at me with a shock in his face.
"What about my family Se Hee?"
"Haven't you know that they are back in the capital. Prince offered this chance to you to change your mind about the revolution and serve the Prince, not the king not the government but serve prince Yong Won. Let me know your answer by tomorrow you know we're to find me" I tried to walk away but he caught my hand and said " Your just like my daughter,but still there are 3 differences between you and her 1st is your a worrier and she is a brave but not a strong girl like you. 2nd she never lies about her fears but you do and the 3rd is she loved her long hair and doesn't have a long hair." He said as I smiled and said "actually there is one more I'm Kim Se Hee and she is Kim Yoon Hee..............