chapter 50

Jang ho's pov

Kings order! I was actually surprised when  I was called to the palace to meet the king cause normal he calls Yoon hee for his work. But this meeting should be quick cause I know Kim Yoon hee, that brat obviously will go without me. Even though what the father and the daughter both really think but I know this is a trap and it's dangerous.

I walked with Mr dok but for my surprise we reached the Crown Prince's palace. Now this is weird. I never thought why the king sent Mr dok who works for the Prince in the first place. And then the king should be in his palace and then why did he brought me here?

"You may go in. He is waiting for your presence" Mr dok said. I looked at him confused.

"Are you sure that we are in the right place?" I questioned him to know if his mistook the place but he shook his head and showed me the path to the door.

This can happen the crown prince is gravely ill and his father should be next to him and he wanted to meet me so he sends the eunuch of the Prince, Mr dok.
That's practical right?

I walked in and they announced me and then heard a voice of a man. It was weak but sounds familiar.

The doors open and I walked in with my head down. I greeted the person seated in front of me. For my surprise the king or the person in front of me was wearing a blue casual robe. Normally  the king should where his royal robe when he is in the palace.
I slowly raised my head and saw a shocking sight. The weak, unconscious  still in sick bed Prince, Yoon hee saw few minutes ago is seated in front of me

"Nice to see you Jang Ho" prince Yong won said to me, I'm not sure if I'm dreaming but I'm sure that I heard ad saw prince Yong won weak but conscious.

"How.....how come! Yoon...Yoon hee just met you few min....."

"Yes she came to see me few minutes ago and she doesn't know that I'm awake"
Prince cut me of and tried to vanish my confusions. But he failed I was still lost why did he act as if he was gravely ill.

"I wanted to see how many people want me dead. I wanted to know of there are more enemies or traitors, like Kim Joon Je. I'm sorry but I personally didn't trust anyone, even Yoon hee."

Now that made me think how dumb he is. Kim Yoon hee betray him, she actually doesn't have the guts to that but anything else.

"May I know the reason you called me and reviled your secret to me, you highness?"

"Is Yoon hee up to something stupid?"

I was amazed at his words how does he know that Yoon hee is gonna voluntary get into a trap.

"Why did you ask some thing like that your highness?"

"Because she said something like this to me, 'from this moment, do not ..........do not love me. Please remember me only as a traitor’s daughter. I do not wish to leave you with the terrible.......anguish of not being able to protect the woman you love. I'm sorry......your highness.'  It seems weird to me doesn't it?"

"She is gonna meet her father and make him pay for what he did.......tonight...... alone" and then Prince's face turned dark and suddenly called Mr dok in. As soon as he walked in,

"Get ready with my sword and the robes, I need to go to her before she get harmed"

"But my lord your not well yet" Mr dok pleaded to the Prince but his thoughts were running with Yoon hee. I was happy that he actually loves Yoon hee.

"Mr dok don't worry I'll be going with him" I said to him and he mouthen me

"Of course your going with this brat" which actually surprised me and made me grown a smile.

We went back to the office to get Yoon hee but that girl have already left...........