chapter 53

Yoon hee's pov

"I hope you are resting in peace. At least now look at world prince is actually trying to creat" I said to my father's tomb, which is in the highest peak on the mountain.

"You can't erase this blood from you" his last words kept on making me acknowledge that I'm his daughter. Even though it wasn't his intention. I actually thank him to always let me know the reality.

I took few months to get into a positive states in my life after killing my own father. Even now my ands trembles when I touch a sword.

After visiting my father, I came down from the mountain to meet my mom. I'm off until noon today. Prince gave me permission to visit my family and return back to him before sunset. The thought actually made me laugh. He is overprotective on me thinking that I'm a child when I was the former minister of defence.

Flashback
"I'm off until noon today! I need the logan to get out" I reached my hand towards him so he could give the logan to me. 

He narrows his eyes and lean closer to my face until I could actually feel his breath. I gasped and took  a step back. He smirked and looked at himself in the mirror adoring his face.

"Am I that handsome for you to step back! Ah..........it's true that every woman's dream is to fall in love with the Prince. Isn't it?"

He looked at me with a smile and two of his fingers making a V shape under his chin.

I sighed thinking how self obsessed he is.
"Your highness please give the logan so I could leave" I said with a annoyed face.

"From this moment, do not ..........do not love me. Please remember me only as a traitor’s daughter. I do not wish to leave you with the terrible.......anguish of not being able to protect the woman you love. I'm sorry......your highness"  he imitated me as he said those word I told him thinking that it would be my last words to him and also thinking he was unconscious, which he wasn't. 

"I actually don't get why you put me through that much of pain" I looked at him and punched his chest.
"I really hate you for doing that, really hate you" I punched a few more times as he cried out aloud.
"Ouch! It hurts. I'm not fully cured yet" he said  and hugged me.

"Your beautiful"

"What?"

"Your beautiful when your angry" and he pinched my cheek.  I smiled as he quickly peaked my lips. I looked at him confused with his surprise kiss.

"That's the payment you have to pay from not been around me today"

"OK your highness now give me the logan to go" I freed myself from his hug and reached my hand towards him again.

"You should be next to me  before?"

"The final bell ring" I quickly said but he took  the logan away and said

"Before sunset, before sunset you should be next to me. Understand?"

"Yes your highness" I smiled as he gave me the logan to leave.

Flashback ends

"Mom I'm. Home" I entered the house waiting eat something delicious. But something scares me making my hunger vanish to the thin air.

It's that old woman! The old woman who told me those word, who kept on appearing in my dreams, who scares me to death.

"Lady Kim Yoon hee nice to meet you again. And it's better to meet you with lady like cloths." She smiled