chapter 41

Yoon hee's  pov
One year later
A year went like the wind. After the naming the crown prince, Prince Yel Dong left the palace sincerely and now work as the mayor of a village. At first Dojin was not happy about this but I think she loved him more than anything else so she left with him. Even though prime Wook still continues his work as the prime minister and tries to chase out the crown prince. Two weeks after the naming of the Crown prince,Yoon ho and sol got married and currently sol is pregnant. The nation is developing and seen a new world under the crown Prince's leadership. Jang ho, Yoon ho, Jun soo and I are currently observing my father and the prime minister. Yong Do have started to walk a little and talk a little. For me Yong Do have become my whole world now. Jang ho recently asked out Raon to go on a date and currently we are preparing her for it. As well for my relationship is going well. But we rarely meet each other. 
"Whoa Raon you look beautiful" I clapped my hands  as soon as  raon came with a beautiful white and pink dress. As soon as clapped Yong Do imitated and said with his sweet voice.
"Aunt Raon...... pretty!!!"
"Oh thank you Yong Do" Raon carried Yong Do and kissed his cheeks in return he kissed her cheeks as well.
"Raon are you.........wow..." Jang ho looked at her with wide eyes. And Raon blushed. And I started to tease them until they left.
"So what is my baby and I are gonna do today?" I asked Yong Do when his face suddenly lit up like the sun and said.  "Appa" and smiled showing his 2 white teeth, "appa? "   I asked him cause he never Called anyone that because he doesn't have a father. Then he pointed his finger towards someone behind me. When I looked back to surprisingly see prince there waving his hand toward me. It have been more than a week now from our last meeting. I was waiting to see him. I quickly ran toward him and hugged him and he hugged me back.
"I'm sorry I couldn't meet you" he said while patting my head.
"I missed you" I said.
"So how are you my boy?" Prince asked after we parted from the hug. And Yong Do ran and came to hug him. "Did you teach him to say appa to you" I asked when he slightly nod his head. "So is the mother and the son ready to go on a picnic with me?" He asked
"But aren't you having any work today?"
"Today is for you two. The most precious two in my life" and he kissed my forehead.
We went to a place near the lake with a big field that Yong do can paly. I wrote a chit to Raon befor we came here if in case  she comes home early. Both Yong do and prince played while I looked at them and saw how happy they look together just like real father and son. I grilled some fish and prepared our lunch until they get tried enough to come and eat. After lunch Yong do nicely slept on top of the Prince when he rested his head on my lap.
"Did you miss me?" He asked me out of the blue.
"Hmm I missed you a lot"
"How is work going on?"
"Good, these days we are thinking about constructing a barrier on the northern side of the kingdom. We were gonna bring the proposal to the court as soon as possible" I continued "Is being crown prince tiring?"
"Sometime.......when I can't meet you it is tiring. Everything goes fine whenever I.." he gave me the shot I most hate "hit you like this"
"Ouch!!how many times dose I have to say it hurts"
"I know but it's fun" and he smiled. I couldn't help myself but smile at him cause when ever I see him it makes me happy.

It was late when we came home and Raon must have returned. Cause the lights were on in the house. Yong do is nicely sleeping on Prince's shoulder and prince and I held each others hands. When we reached home prince gave Yong Do to me  Cause Mr. Dok was waiting to take him back. Look like he got caught. He gave kiss to me and left. I waited until he gone
I smiled to myself and went inside as soon as I opened the door Raon came to me and took Yong Do from my hands.
"My lady they are waiting for you" she said. Without any idea I went in to the living room to see Jang ho, Yoon ho and Jun soo was seated waiting for me. When they saw me Jang ho stood up and said.
"You were correct minister Kim Joon Je is upto something he always have been."
"And that something is way to dangerous and heartless than we thought " said Jun soon
"He didn't change Yoon hee.....he didn't change a bit" said Yoon ho "he just used us like puppets"