Chapter 19.

Chapter 19. 

{didn't spell check this, sorry.} 

-Violet’s POV-

 “Hey Violet, is it alright if I go to the bathroom for a while?” Harry asked me.

“Yeah, sure.” I smiled and he walked away.

I turned to our locker and put it all my things inside my small bag.

“Violet?”

I turned around to see the all-too familiar bully.

“What do you want Chase?” I spat.

“Nothing. So you here alone?”

“No.” I turned around to my locker and grabbed all the remaining things.

“Look, just go away.”

“Since when were you so feisty?”

“I-“

“Don’t get me wrong though, I like it.” He winked at me.

“Fuck off Chase.” He chuckled deeply and grabbed my hand.

“Chase let go! What the hell?”

He ignored me and started dragging me towards the exit.

When he was halfway to the exit, thankfully, Harry went out of the bathroom.

“Harry!” I screamed for him.

Chase abruptly stopped and put his hand against my mouth.

I looked towards Harry and he jerked his head towards me and furrowed his eyebrows. Harry widened his eyes from shock and he ran full speed towards us and I tried making Chase let go of my wrist.

“Chase!” Harry shouted, dragging unneeded attention from everybody. 

I looked up at Chase to see him smirking down at me.

“Is that him?” I kept quiet and looked back at Harry.

“Let the fuck go of her.” Harry boomed.

Surprisingly, Chase lets go of my wrist and puts his arms up, surrendering.

Harry stopped in front of Chase and I ran to Harry, clutching his forearm. He looked down at me and puts his soft lips on top of my head and mumbling a sorry before he lifts his head up again.

I stared at Chase and he was staring at me back.

“Look, let’s just go. I don’t want to cause any problems or anything. Let’s go.”

I tugged Harry’s arms and hoped that he would just drop what happened and go. I just want to go home and eat something, or probably go to a restaurant and eat.

“Come on, Harry.”

“You girlfriend’s waiting.” Chase chuckled.

Harry growled and the side of his lip twitched.

“Jesus, Harry. Please, let’s go.” Harry slightly shook his head and he finally moved away from Chase and finally walked away.

We walked in silence, until we reached his car.

“Violet?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you okay? Did he hurt you? What did he do to you? Do you need anything? Ar-“

“Woah, Harry. Slow down, Chase didn’t do anything, he just dragged me. Nothing big.” I shrugged and walked to the other side of the car and got in.