Chapter 50.

Shoutout to Tiff_Loves_1D for making the pretty artwork on the side!

[If you want a shoutout, you can submit an artwork through kik xMaddy_ or submit it through tumblr hellboundziall.tumblr.com/submit or through my twitter @CuddleLuke_]

_____

Chapter 50.

The panicky feeling rushes through my body. I can’t face back since the person holding me from behind is squishing my back against his front, I assume. I can feel that the person who’s holding me is a guy and he’s a bit wet, no innuendos intended.

“Don’t scream.” He whispers.

Oh, I know his voice. It’s Aaron’s. I feel my body getting less tense and more relaxed. Jesus, he scared me. Then again, holy shit, he found me, he’s probably going to kill me.

His hand leaves my mouth and I face him. He’s only using pants, I’m guessing he just took a shower. His body looks a bit wet. Well, he’s got a nice body.
Should I run out the door and leave him inside, or should I sit down and explain? I want to get out of here. I want to see if Harry’s alright.

“How did you find me? What are you doing here?” I ask him. He only chuckles and goes to his wardrobe. His wardrobe is colored black with two doors, it looks like those typical professional wardrobes those fancy people have. He opens it, still not answering me. He has tons of clothes inside his wardrobe. Did he rob a store? Well, maybe, that’s most likely.  He grabs a shirt from the wardrobe and wears it. He walks towards me and chuckles again. Stop it, this is getting creepy.

“Before you ask me anymore questions, this is my room.”

Wait, he lives here? I always thought that he has his own house. Hold on, if he lives here, then does that mean the other rooms in the hallways belong to the people who are inside this gang? Woah, that’s a lot of people. Holy shit, if any of them caught me, I’d be dead by now.

As if reading my mind, Aaron says, “No, I don’t live here, I have my own house, I just stay here sometimes when Jay needs me. Some people live here and some don’t. So all the rooms you saw? Most of them are unoccupied.” He shrugs.

“Oh.” Thank God, if I made a lot of noise, then a lot of people from different rooms would probably go out of their room and murder me right then and there.

“Why do some people live here and some don’t?” I blurt out.

“Remember when I told you that Jay would give anything to your father if he joins the gang? Yeah, that’s what he offers to everyone. Most of them want shelters above their heads, good food, and basically our basic needs. So Jay decides to make this huge place for whoever’s working for him to stay in. And in my case, Jay just needs me down here, so I’m staying here for a few weeks.”

“Where exactly is ‘here’?” I raise my eyebrow up.

“We’re in the middle of nowhere.” He shrugs.

I look to the window and stare at the amount of trees surrounding this place. There’s obviously more than one floor in this building or warehouse thing since I know I’m not in the first floor. I can see the top of trees.

“Now it’s my turn to ask questions.” I face him and sit on his bed. I look to the wall behind it and notice something weird. He has 3 paintings, one red, one blue and one yellow. There are numbers in the paintings too. The red painting has the number 1 on it, the blue one has the number 3 on it and the yellow one has number 4 on it. Is it just me, or these look really suspicious. I know I can connect these paintings to something, but I just forgot.