Seventh Wheel (Suicide Warning)

You lucky ducks! Two chapters in one day
Published: August 2nd, 2016
Rewritten: 8/17/19

Please do not attempt self-harm or suicide!! Please seek help, your worth it.

You matter, let nothing tell you otherwise.
Your strong, your brave.
Good job on waking up this morning. Try doing it again everyday. You can do this.

This was originally written in 2016, meaning some information is outdated. This is an AU.

Below my soul
I feel an engine
Collapsing as it sees the pain
If I could only shut it out...

Lately, Leo been feeling a bitter emptiness. An empty hole in his heart that, no matter how much time he spends with his friends, only gets bigger by the second.

It feels like he's dying.

He doesn't feel as much joy doing things he thought he loved. He just felt hollow...

He felt alone.

Hazel and Frank. They were perfect together. They truly did love each other.

Jason and Piper. Strong, respectful. Though they're relationship was rocky because of war and the circumstances of getting together, they truly were amazing. Compatible.

Percy and Annabeth. Perfect. The couple goal everyone couldn't even attempt to reach. Mutual trust and respect, they truly wanted to live the rest of their lives as a team and everyone could see that.

They were all in their own worlds, their future was bright ahead of them.

Without Leo Valdez.

Leo often thought although he was a tool. Used when needed and when that duty was done, tossed aside until convenient. He wants a purpose.

What's my purpose? What's my purpose?

What's my purpose?

Whatsmypurpose?

I have a purp—

Error.

He didn't have one.

He was a machine. Made with a purpose and used til his duty was done. Then scraped and replaced.

Scraped and replaced.

He was, after all, a 7th wheel.

No one wants an odd one right?

Leo looked down. He held a knife.

Maybe if.

No.

He clenched his palm against the knife.

Maybe

Blood seeped out of his hand. His begun to realize he did that. Tears formed in his eyes. It hurt.

Maybe...

Maybe I should...

Bye, Leo Valdez... signing off for now.

It was Piper who found the body.

No one could forget the screams.