Chapter 2

Quentin POV

I told Destiny wat had happened before the came over for dinner. I could kind of tell she was a little afraid of wat it was gonna b like if she was staying with me and i had a babymoma. Destiny influenced me to keep my head up nd dont let it get to me. I was starting to grow real feelings for Destiny and was kind of odd cause im not a normal guy who keeps a relationship ongoin. But Destiny kindah takes that place of my moma wen my real mom isnt around.

The next day..

Destiny POV

Me and Quentin decided to go to school today. I got up did my hygiene thing got ready and walked to the main house. I heard the shower running so i was guess he was in the shower. But then i heard a women's voice and i kind of got mad if it was another woman in here because i kindah have a crush on him. Then the woman walked down stairs; it was my godsister who didnt claim me because i have a little more meat than her. I really didn't care wat she thought because i knew wat she did.

My God Sister: wtf dis fat Bxtch doin here (walking down the stairs)

Me: dont fxckn disrespect me yuh lil nasty hoe

God Sister: yeah yeah waterever , ian da one bein a gold digger trinna get his money

Quentin: aye Tia yuh aint finna sit up hea nd call ha outtah ha name cause i was da one who gave her a hand to help her.

Tia: (walked pass Destiny without sayin one word)

Quentin POV

I went back upstairs to get dressed. I came back down in a red polo shirt, camo shorts, and my red and black 23s. Then i locked up we walked out the door to the car. Destiny didnt look like she was ok this morning. I asked her wats wrong widd her and jus brushed me off meh off like i was a piece of trash. I suggested i asked her wen we gt home in the evening.

Arriving at school...

Destiny POV

We were now at school and i was gonna go everything to ignore Quentin today. I walked into 1st block and there he was sitting in my seat i sit in everyday. I jus let em hav it and kept on walkin bt he grabbed my arm to stop me. "Wtf is wrong with yuh Destiny!" He slightly yelled and whispered. I told him that, that was my god sister and come to find out that was da girl he told me about that he believe is pregnant with his first baby. He looked at me like i was trippin or sum nd we jus stood there like we had all the time on out hands that sweet baby Jesus gave us.