Chapter 5

Destiny POV

I woke up feeling very sick and like i had to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and headed to the toilet to throw up all the contents that was in my stomach. Quentin came running in the bathroom askn wat was wrong wid me and y was i throwin up. Then i thought back to three weeks before wen Quention and i had sex and he didnt wrap up. I started crying because i knew i was pregnant. 'I think im pregnant' i told Quentin. 'Man fuck i forgot to wrap up ian ready fah a baby' he said and with that he walked out the bathroom goin in the masters bedroom. I got up from the toilet and went to the sink to brush my teeth. Wen i was done i went the bedroom finding Quentin layin on his back lookn up at the ceiling. 'Are you ok me havin a baby aint the end of the world Quentin' 'Destiny ik but i already have a baby by your god sister and i really dont even know if thats my baby and im stickin by her side because that baby may come into this world without a father or even without a father figure' 'I understand but im here for yuh and we not perfect everybodi makes mistakes lets jus take it as a blessing' 'You're right com hear ma' i walked over to Quentin and climbed into the bed and layed on his chest until i fell asleep. A few hours later i woke up to someone cookin and i was already hungry. I got out the bed and walked down stairs to find Quentin shirt-less cookn macaroni, baked chicken, and collard greens. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and jus held him. Wen he was done cookin he turned around lookin me in my eyes and jus hugged me and told me he loved me and he was glad that he was positive i was his baby's mom. I let him go and looked him in his eyes and i could tell he was tellin the truth cause he didnt look away not once. 'I love yuh too Quentin.'

Quentin POV

So i jus found out Destiny might be pregnant with my baby. I like the idea but i dont kno if her god sister's baby is mine or not. Im jus ready for her to deliver this baby so we can get a DNA test to see if the baby is mines or not. I do love Destiny but i kno i gtta change before this baby come cause i dont wanna put my family in danger because of my drug dealing. But on the real i wanna have a baby girl cause ima spoil her to death and wen she get older i wanna niggah to touch ha in a way i dont like he gon be six feet under.

-wat yall think.. Comment