Chapter 13

I'm so sorry for the long wait I was focusing on school but I'm back and I will be updating more.

Continued...

Quentin's POV

DESTINY! I can't believe Desting just got shot at her own baby shower. My mom called the ambulance to come get D(destiny) half lifeless body. I went outside of the room we were in and looked down the hallway and saw two grown ass niggahs running out the door with a big ass AK 47 riffle in one of they hands. Immediately I took off and they jumped in the back of a SUV truck and some unknown person sped off.

At the hospital..

Destiny POV

I could hear beeping and muffled voices as I'm laying in a cold bed with rough sheets. I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was in a hospital room with lost of wire hooked up to me and a baby monitor connected to my stomach. I immediately started to panic and my heart monitor started going off and my Moma came rushing to me telling me to calm down so I would disturb the baby. So I calmed down and asked my mom what happened and she said I was shot in my stomach at my baby shower and I blacked out . Dr. Smith came in and explained that my baby was fine and that I could go home within the next two to three days just to make sure my baby boy is perfectly fine. Lucky the bullet didn't go near the baby or anything around him, but once I have my baby I had to option to get it removed or leave it and I'm getting it removed.

Short update I know but its just something that I typed real quick for y'all.. This is my first book so thank you for reading it . Peace ✌❄⛄
And 🎄Merry Christmas🎄🎅 if I don't update again before Christmas