Chapter 6

Tia's POV

Yeah im pregnant but it aint Quentin's baby. I know it aint cause i fxcked my manager before i started datin Quentin. I was jus 2weeks wen we started datin and we fxcked nd he thought he gt me pregnant. I only fxck widd Quentin cause he gt head game and i know im his main bitch. I lied to him cause ian finna be pregnant and ion have a niggah to help me with this baby. I was raised without a father but ion want my baby without a father.

Unknown POV

Now that i spotted that bitch Destiny she gon be mines forever. Ion give ah fxck if her niggah come after me im gon have wat i want nd im gon have it all to myself.

2 days later..

Quentin POV

I was jus nii gettin home from da trap house. Wen i pulled in the drive way i saw my gates that slide to the side was busted in and all on my front lawn. Then i looked up at my house and my front door was wide open. I immediately grabbed my gun that was under my seat nd got out the car and ran up to the front door. I went in and scoped out the entire house and i returned back downstair and went to the kitchen and i found this note nicely folded.

It read..

Dear Quentin,

Im goin away forever and never comin back. Im not leaving yuh because of wat yuh do im leavin yuh because i didnt have any choice but leave yuh. Dont come lookin for me cause yuh wont be able to. I love and will miss yuh.

Sincerely,

Destiny

The note didnt seem right because she was having my baby and now she was leaving me. I immediately called my homeboy Travis to call everybody up to meet me at the trap house in five minutes sharp. We all was there at the same time.

Me: aight wen i got home from hea earlier i drove up the drive way and found my gates all over my front lawn and i drove up more and my front door was wide open. i went to got look around the house and found a note on the kitchen table.

I gave then the note

All of them: DXMNNNN! We gtta find her quick cause she pregnant and dats yo baby she carryin.

Travis: Man we needah let our other workers at the other trap houses know wats up

Boone: yeah he right im finna hit up Trina and let her know

Quentin: aight nd lemme know wat she say

Boone: i gotcha kin folk

Wen i left the trap i called up Tia to see if she knew where Destiny could be .

Phone Convo:

Tia: hello

Quentin: yeah

Tia: wtf yuh want. y the fxck yuh callin my phone nd yuh got yo fat ass hoe Destiny ova dea widd yuh

Quentin: man Tia shut all dat bull shit up i called yuh to ask yuh if yuh know where Destiny at cause she gone and she left a note sayin she gone forever

Tia: oh and nope ian talk to ha fat ass since that morning we fxckd btw speakin of fxckin i need sum dxck come by here so momy can ride

Quentin: mannn gon on im lookn for my girl nd yuh up hea sayn yuh need some dxck. Hxll dat baby might not even be mine witcho nasty hoein ass

Tia: but y yein say dat wen we first fxcked. Oh nd btw dis baby aint even yours niggah

Quentin: WHAT THE FXCK YUH JUS SED TIA !!?

CLICK!

Man i know good and dxmn well she didnt jus say wat i thought she jus sed. I swea man karma gon be a bitch on ha lil nasty trifflin ass.

-comment!