Chapter 10

Then i noticed he was my father!!

TreyQuan(Quentin's father) wassup son wea yuh been at fa upmteen years

Quentin: niggah what the fuck yuh mean wea i been you my father im not suppose to be checkin up on somebody dat wanna fuck mi moma and leave niggah yo bitch ass trippen

Treyquan: who the fuck you talkn to ion give af if you grown and on yo own but yuh gon respect me

Quentin: niggah fuck dat yuh get respect if if yuh give it ni where the fuck is Destiny!?

Treyquan: Destiny? Yuh lookn fa ha and btw she gt sum good ass pussy !!

Quentin: *shoots a bullet in the ceiling* answer mi fuckin question !!

Treyquan: ima show yuh dxmn put dat shxt down *gets up and go gets Destiny*

Moments later...

Treyquan: hea she go *throws her at Quentin*

Destiny: man what the fuck yuh dont gtta throw me like dat stupid bitch!

Quentin: Destiny yuh alrite?

Destiny: yeah baby im jus ready to go home and shower

Quentin: okay lets go

One hour later...

They loaded everybody up and drove home and from there everybody went there separate ways.

Quentin: baby im sorry this happened to you and i wish it didnt

Destiny: i know i guess this wat being in a gang feels like

Quentin: not really but im sure yuh wanna kno how i know him..

Destiny: yeah wats uo..

Quentin: thats actually.... My father

Destiny: WHAT!! Thats my stepdad

Quentin: WHAT THE FUCK!!

Destiny: yeah i know i really jus found that out like one year ago wen i went to my family reunion

Quentin: dxmn man i cant believe this but lets jus chill cause im so glad i gotchu back and i plan on keepin it that way

Destiny: ok baby im finna go get in the shower and get cleaned up

Quentin: not without daddy yuh aint *bites lip*

Destiny: *winks at Quentin* lets go daddy..

Destiny's POV

I was so exited to see Quentin today. Im so glad he can to rescue me from that hell of a place. and i think i wanna press charges against him for raping a PREGNANT women that's pregnant by HIS son!

When we arrived home immediately ran up the stairs as fast as i could to take a long shower. moment later Quentin hopped in and immediately i got horny. He started to caress my body and kiss on my hotspot and he went down to my clit and stuck two fingers in and whispered in my ear "dxmn bae dat pussy ready for daddy huhh?" Yes it is . I turned the water off and Quentin picked me up bridal style and took me to the bed and laid me down as he hovered over me whispering sweet thangs in my that he knew turned me on. He started peckin my lips with every word he was sayn nd i grabbed onto his bottom lip with my teeth and started kissing him passionately and he stuck his tongue in my mouth nd i accidentally let out a moan. After our make out session i told him im ready fa it now! Nd he made no hesitation to open my legs and position himself at my entrance. i counted to 3 nd he made a long deep stroke and i screamed in pain and in pleasure. he did about 10 more deep strokes and i let my juices flow from my body and on his shaft. but he didnt buss yet so he asked if i would ride him and so i got on top and started to ride slow with long deep strokes. i felt him grow inside me and he busted and made me cum all on his chest and i collapsed on his chest panting out of breath. And we both fell asleep. i was woken up wen i felt the baby kick and Quentin woken up because i jerked a little bit wen the baby kicked.

Quentin's POV

im so glad to have my baby back in my bed in my arms where she WILL stay. We made love and went right to sleep with me still inside of her. She began movin around nd that woke me up. She told me the baby kicked but she sed she was ok..

5 monthes later....

Destiny is now 6months pregnant and this weekend we are gonna plan a babyshower.