Chapter 7

Destiny POV

I woke up with excruciating pain in my head. I opened my eyes and tried to moved my limbs but i couldnt move because i was tied to this unknown bed i was laying in. I looked down to see why was i so cold down there. Turns out i was naked nd literally shivering because of the chills that blew on my body. Then i thought how did i end up here and who kidnapped meh.

Flaskback

I was sitting on the couch watchin Atlanta Housewives wen i felt this hand grab me from behind and covered my nose and said if i scream or yell he was gonna stab me in the neck. I did as i was told and so i wouldnt die on the spot. He grabbed me up by my chin and led me to this black SUV that was parked in the drive way. He threw me in the third row and got in on the front passenger side. He said sum lil secret code thang and he pulled off headed somewhere. We gt to this abandoned building and he came to the back and gt me out and i didnt want to get out so i started screaming and kicking. Thats wen me punched me and blackness took over meh.

Flashback Over

I started screamin HELP ME HELP ME! And this tall dread head came in sayin "the boss" wanna see yuh and i was like who tha fxck is "the boss". He untied me and sed if yuh run yuh gonna b in mo hxll than yuh already is. An i jus stayed calm so i wouldnt hard me or the baby. He led the way to "the bosses" office and did a secret knock and he sed come in Trey . Wen he opened the door i was shocked wen i seen......

-like, share, comment ✨💕😘