Chapter 9

Continued..
I got raped all night long by stepdad nd my mom jus sat there like it was sum porno.
My mom: treyquan i think she had enough yall been goin fa 6 hours straight
Treyquan: didnt i say stfu? Yo mouth gon get yuh in trouble
My mom: ok watever.. *rolls eyes*
Treyquan: iight nii yuh next !!
My mom: *walks out of the room*

The next day....
I woke up in the same room i was in before i was raped. Wen i tried to get up of the floor i stumbled because of the pain that came from my vagina. I then felt nauseous and i ran to the bathroom nd threw everything that i had eaten before Treyquan's crew kidnaped me. Then some one behind me cleared their throat nd i immediately jumped.
Treyquan's worker: sooooo ummm are yuh ok?
Destiny: do yuh really want me to answer that question -.-
Treyqaun's worker: mi bad dxmn i jus came to be da nice one
Destiny: WHATEVER! GET OUT!
Treyquan's worker: dxmn yeen gtta tell me twice

Quentin's POV

A few days later Boone called me to update me on some places Destiny could be. He told me she could be in this abandoned ware house that we always passed by but never payed attention to it. I told em well go check tomorrow nd see if she there and pray and gope to god the mother of MY child is their.

The next day...

I called my crew and told them to meet me at the trap in 30 minutes. We everybody arrived me nd my niggah "B" (Boone) told everybody wat da deal was and after that we went to the basement an got on our gear to make our mission. Then everybody loaded in the all black Tahoe. We arrived there in no time We went over everything one more time and we said a lil prayer and made our move. Boone and two other dudes was in the left side of the warehouse. Me nd two others was on the right side and three others was at the back door. I counted to three and everybody went in and killed anything that came their way. Me nd Boone spotted each other from the hallway and we went to go find the room Destiny was bein held in. Wen we arrived to a door that said "BOSS ONLY" we immediately kicked the door down and held everybody at gun point. First person my eyes landed on was an older gray haired man that was sitting in a computer desk behind the huge desk in the middle of the room.

Then i noticed he was..............