Chapter 3

Destiny POV continued...

Our teacher Mr. Wilcox walked in and said "please take your seats ladies and gents." We did as we were told. "Today our lesson consists of 2nd level algebra, and also we will have homework tonight" he said. The bell finally rung after 45 minutes of the most boring class ever. Today was half a day so we skipped 4 blocks. We were in 6th block and that intercom came on and said i had an early dismissal. And im sitting here like wtf. I got up and grabbed my stuff on my way there i was thinkin ik Quentin got sumthing to do with dis. Wen i entered the office guess who was standing there..!!? My sorry low down father. I jus walked out the office and walked out the school door. A few moments later he walked out the door screaming mi name telling me to stop walking. I ignored him and called Quentin to come outside real quick. Ik im mad at him right now but he the onli man figure in my life that i can trust. He came out right away and went over to my dad and asked y is he here. "I jus came to spend time with my daughter" he said. "Well guess wat yuh aint takin her no where, nasty rapist" said Quentin. With that my dad walked to his car and drove off. Quentin decided to go back in the office and tell them we needed to leave because it was an emergency. They let us go and we went straight home. Quentin decided dat i stayed in the main house with him tonite until he says to go back to the guest house. So before i settled in tonite i needed to go get my things. I asked him if it was ok if i went over there. He sed no because he didnt know if his house is bein watched so we gtta stay in da house all day every day.

Quentin POV

Wen me and Destiny arrived at my house she wanted to go to the guest house to go get her clothes. I told her no because i had a feeling my house was being watched by someone bt idk who. I have clothes bt they wont b like the ones she wear. They'll be a lot more baggy. She decided to go ahead and wear my clothes so she wouldnt put ourself in any harm.

The following night..

As me and ma' was about to go to sleep i started to hear car doors closing outside. Immediately i became suspicious cause i wanna protect ma' and dont want nun to happen to her. I got outta bed and went to look out the window. Wen i looked out the window it was the same car Destiny's dad was driving wen he was trying to get her frum school. He walked to the front door and knocked. I hesitated for a moment bt i decided to call my security to take him away so Destiny wont wake up to hear me beatn his ass.

-comment in watcha' think . this is my first book im writing.

_jonayy