the beginning

Links pov ) were is that child * I think to my self "zane " I call. I then heard a small shout "sneak attack" after that I feel a small weight land on me "oof "I say "were have you been young man " he climbs off and stands in front of me in one of his tunics made by his mother he has four in all red , green , yellow , and blue. I wait for his explanation "I was just playing around in the temple but got scared " " why " I asked "the sword started makeing a noise and glowing " my eyes widened " go get your mother "I told him as I ran off towards the temple I saw him running towards our home by the goddess statue.

Zelda's pov) I was making link and mines bed for a guy that sleeps alot you'd think he'd know how to make a bed when my son zane ran in "mom dad told me to come get you thrn ran off the  temple " he says out of breath for a nine year old he's pretty fast I grabs links bow and a quiver just in case and follow Zane back to the temple when I got there I pushed the door opened and saw link frozen in place.

Links pov) after I ran in I heard a sound soon zelda ran in " link " she said I turned "the sword " I say and now the sound is louder zelda and Zane hear it too. The the swords glow brightens and then a flash of light and a sound I haven't heard in 10 years. I then see a figure and hear a voice I haven't heard in over a decade "hello master link , spirit maiden zelda" the figure floats over to us as she gets towards us she falls I leap forward catching her zelda walks up " fi " she says. The sword spirit head raises " sorry master, mistress I just need rest". "mom .. dad who's this " Zane walks up "Zane go get the guest room ready " he nods and runs off I heave fi over my shoulder and walk out of the temple zelda following behind me we make it to the house. Zelda opens the door and we head to the guest room I lay her in the bed and zelda puts the cover on her...

Time skip about two hours later :)

Zelda's pov ) I took Zane up to skyloft to send a message to my father...

Zane was on my back as we landed near the grave yard I started sprinting I almost ran straight into groose , Calwin, and strich(I think that's his name ) " hey guys can't talk long got to get a message to my dad but if your not busy you can head down to the surface something happen with the sword you'll want to see groose got to go now " I said and sprinting off to the academy I noticed that the gate was blocked with some boxes I then saw fledge " fledge give me a lift over the gate " I shouted never breaking stride as he got his hand ready I lifted my foot and he took it and threw me over the gate I landed "thanks " I shouted and crashed threw the door Zane was laughing happily I dodged instructor owlan and ran up the stairs to my father's room once I got in I stopped to catch my breath to say my dad was suprised was an understatement "zelda what's wronge " he asked " *huff* sword ... bright light .... she passed out .... she's back dad ..... we need you ... surface " I sat Zane down and sat in a chair "man ... haven't ran that much in years " once I caught my breath I picked Zane back up "come on dad " I pulled him out and to one of the ledges I ran sprinting off and called my loft wing my dad called his it was a large one and we headed toward the temple I saw groose and his buddies already there I landed so did dad and Zane leapt off my shoulders and ran in...

Links pov) I saw zelda get back once they walked in groose eyes widened "she's back " he said I nodded I then heard a noise and turned back to look at fi she took in a breath and raised her head turning to look at us " master link .... we're are we " she looked around " at me and zelda's place welcome back fi " fi nodded Zane started walking toward me when he frozen his face turned to confusion as he looked at the roof " what was that noise ... sounded like a bird ...." he said zelda gasped Zane then shrugged and continued walking " dad why is this lady head blue ?" "Uhh well I think because it matches the master sword " fi looked at Zane and tilted her head " master there is a mix aura of you and zelda in this tiny
person " link laughs "that's my son fi " fi nods and floats out of the bed she hover above the ground " hello small one " " uhh hello blue lady ".

So what do you people think was this a good story give me your feed back
-orange claw )