screwing everything up

Fi hadn't noticed I made it up to the top roof.

Zanes pov ) " uhh fi " she let out a squeak and leapt a little being  suprised she turned to look at me " uhh " she said blushing " umm thanks for saving me " "no problem " she said I turned to walk away  but before I did i turned "how did you force it down my throat anyways " after that her normally blue face turned a dark crimson red "uhh well I ... umm I just did ok"  she turned away "do you mind if  I sit with you " she looked at me and nodded I sat next to her " well I guess you could say that since I hit a bell I'm a ding dong  " I said chuckling she smiled and laughed a bit " hey Zane " she says "hmm"  I reply " umm uhh nah forget about it " I shrug. A few minutes later I  had closed my eyes just taking in the smell of skyloft when i felt something lean onto my arm I opened my eyes to see fi asleep curled up leaning on my arm. I don't know why but I smiled enjoying seeing her asleep she looked calm and happy I didn't even relies that I had moved my arm so I could move her close she stirred but went back to sleep curling into me tighter I smiled then I heard the voice of my father  behind me " well this is interesting " I turned seeing him and zelda I quickly move  my arm from around  fi who was awoken by the sudden movement she yawned and looked around noticing link and zelda instantly blushed.  link  laughed zelda was chuckling " well I thought you'd be up here didn't think I'd find this though" I stood up "nothing was going on she just fell asleep and leaned into me that's it I just was being a friend keeping her warm that's all it doesn't mean anything I just think of fi as a friend anyhow " I wispered the last part but she heard and let out a sound that sounded partly broken I turned just to see her flash away after letting out another broken sound. I turned back to my parents just in time to get slapped by my mother and father my mother then yelled at me "Zane you idiot .... how heartless and self centered can you be " link shook his head "you will go find her if she's still on skyloft if not you will search every part of the surface and find her got it " I nodded he shook his head again I climb down the roof started my search looking around town when I got near the water fall I saw a blue figure up on the top ledge I grabbed my long claw shots and shot to the top vines then climbed up walking around the waterfall the figure saw me and stood up " your an asshole you know I thought you were nice , charming , someone who I thought  couldve been more than just a friend but I guess not !" By now she was In tears. I stepped forward " fi im--- " I started but fi interrupted me "save it ..." she yelled then screamed "I hate you Zane !!!"  After she said she hated me she flashed away my eye were wide as I thought  aloud " I have screwed every thing up " I sat down at the ledge after a while I clawshot to the tower of light and climbed the ladder down groose ran up to me " what happened what was that bright flash of light at the waterfalls ledge" I looked down not wanting to speak "well " I looked up " I screwed up ....I think I broke fi's heart " groose nodded " groose tell my parents that I'm gonna go away for awhile that I've gonna try to find away to fix this ... if I don't return ... don't look for me " I finished and turned to start sprinting" wait what no man you can't do that to them their your folks that wouldn't be right " I looked at him a sad smile spread across my face " then they'll now why I have to do this good bye for know you groose " I said as I sprinted and leapt off the side calling my bird and flying off into the sky with groose calling behind me I headed towards Farores woods flying to the surface...with multiple things going through my  mind *must find fi , make things better , find fi * I landed....

To be continued...

Well guys what do you think told ya some action was comeing -orangeclaw