starting my adventure

I landed only to come face to face with Farore the water dragon who did not look pleased "did you by chance see ---" she cut me off " she doesn't want to see you boy" she snarled "please ... I've got to fix things " I begged Farore she growled "if you die it's your own fault " she let's me go to the top of the tree when I get there I see fi crying she didn't notice me until I was right behind her she spun around her sword out pinning me by my neck to a wall with her hand choking me " come to torment me !" She snarled I spoke the best I could saying only three words " F-fi ... i-im... so-sorry " my vision blurred and every thing started to go black when suddenly the pressure was removed I started to fall to my knees but I was caught and laid on my back. I couldn't breath but my eyes had cleared I saw fi freaking out she noticed me not breathing and her hands pressed my chest she started to do cpr on me then she put her lips to mine breathing air into me she repeated that three other times before I was able to breath normally she noticed and pulled off and looked away angrily "thank you " I said "why can't I stay mad at you... your so grr" I stood up but stumbled and fell into her "sorry..." I instantly rolled off of her she glared at me but then her eyes softened " did you mean what you said that you thought of me only as a friend " she asked I looked down" I was stupid " I told her she walked over to me and sat down near me but far enough that I couldn't see her facial expression so I sat up and before she could move I wrapped and arm around her and pull her to me she let out an embarrassed squeal "Zane ..." she protested but a smile crossed her face as she got her self comfortable" at least warn me next time you do something like that " I chuckle and looked at her blushing face and smile " ohh so I should tell you before i do this " I leaned in and kissed her her eyes widen as she melted into the kiss. The kiss lasted for about five minutes before I needed oxygen I pulled back and took a deep breath blushing she smiled " hmm you know what I'm fine if you do that " she curled into me I grinned then hear the squawk of two loft wings then two soft thuds behind me...

Fi's pov) I heard the two thuds and looked up seeing Link and zelda I blushed and tired to leap away but Zane wrapped and arm around me he looked at his parents " yes mother .. father" his mother walked up and around him she then kicked him in the tenders link physically flinched Zane for one let out a high pitch groan of pain " if you ever ... ever do something so ...so like your father again I'll do worst " he nodded and let out a groan " ok ...mom " he then stood up groaning I giggled he looked at me and pulled me up I let out a squeak zelda's eyes widened link laughed " looks like you owe me 50 rupees babe " I looked at them but Zane was the one that spoke "you bet on me " link nodded " I bet you'd fix every thing " " I bet she'd beat you senseless " he groaned " really mom " I grinned " speaking of which " after that he gulped and looked at me I smiled and tried to lean up to kiss him but I was to short " hmph " I pouted he laughed and lifted me up I squeaked then glared at him he smiled" well are ya gonna kiss me or not blue lady " I groaned at the nick name " sure small person " then i kissed him my foot raised as the kiss went on for a while I then pulled back smiling " so shall we go back to skyloft " he asked I nodded.
link and zelda spoke " well stay here the house need cleaned I grinned and climbed on Zanes back as he leapt calling his bird and flew us off the sky loft I wrapped and arm around his waist and leaned my head onto his shoulder " my hero " I say to him " my fi " he replied I smiled happily and yawned closing my eyes...

Zanes pov I noticed fi asleep so I landed on the hotel island were if you can't make it back to skyloft by night you can rent a room...

" fi..." I said waking her " yes Zane " I need to walk so we can get a room for the night " she nodded and leaned back as I climbed off my bird she jumped off and into my arms I laugh and tie my bird up and walk in with fi hand in hand the attended who use to be the head master of skyloft before he retired his job to zelda face brightened " Zane it's been to long since I've seen you you to fi what are you two to buzy to come see an old timer like me " he chuckled I smiled " hey grandfather " fi grinned " hello headmaster" (what ever the hell his name is garepose or something) "so two rooms "he say I shake my head " nope one room "he chuckles " sorry grandson but your a sixteen years old boy and ill not put you in a room with a female of the same age " "come on granpa you can trust me" he shakes his head " if I hear any... and I mean any noise that sounds like you two are... doing stuff I'll kick your ass Zane " I nod and turn to fi who is chuckling I shake my head and we go to our room...

So yeah ... I like pie -orangeclaw