something broken

I felt a pair of cold arm wrap around me...
Zanes pov )
I turned and saw fi she removed her arms from around me as my eyes turned back from the muderous glint they had "fi we did it he won't hurt us again " I went to hug her but she stepped back in fear " zane ... what happened to you just now you... you went muderous  "she said with fear I only now noticed all the blood "but ... but I was making sure he'd never hurt us again like you wanted " I stepped towards her again " don't ...don't zane that's not you that wasn't the man I married ...that was a monster ... Zane give me my sword " my eyes widened and I handed her the sword she Pointed it skyward and flashed up wards I looked down. "No ... fi I'm sorry" I started crying after awhile I went to a statue and flew back to skyloft I landed by the academy and opened the door then I headed to the bath and washed the blood off of me seeing my clothes in the laundry basket.. I walked back to my room and got changed after getting changed I noticed a letter on my table when I lifted it up I noticed the seal of the triforce the symbol my mom and fi uses when writing letters with shaky hands I opened it and read the note (italicized means it's a female voice in a note ) "dear my beloved zane   *there's a water stain *it's me fi ... I'm sorry for having to wright this but ... I'm leaving you *more water stains almost like tears* I love you yes but your not the man I feel in love with not my hero ,not my zane,  I know what you must think but I will always love you don't try to get back with me i... I will miss you
Sincerely fi"  I looked over the leter three times each time I felt something in my heart break... that night I learned the true meaning of pain.

    I put my sail cloth down on my bed and walked out of my room then out of the academy it was still bright enough for loft wings to fly so I leapt and called my bird " hey bud " I patted his neck "one more fly around " after about 20 minutes i flew back to the plaza I went as high as I could some people saw and we're wondering what I was doing I had set a distraction near the academy so alot of the knight would be buzy I stood up on my orange loft wing and looked down I slide a note I had written into my hand "good bye bud I'll miss you " then I fell forward off the bird it felt as if time slowed as I heard the scream of my mother as the ground neared I closed my eyes and waited... I opened my eyes and saw I'd been caught out of the air the person who caught me was looking at me in sadness it was fi she was crying. Anger suddenly overtook me " WHY DID YOU SAVE ME!!" I screamed she gasped at me as I pushed her away and stood up " IS LEAVING ME NOT ENOUGH THAT YOU WON'T LET ME END THE PAIN !!!" Her eyes widened in guilt and she spoke "zane i-im ---" I cut her off " save it you want to leave me fine " I said and raised my hands I put my left hand around my right ring finger Fi's eyes started to wide as I grabbed the ring on my finger and slide it off and threw it on the ground in front of her " I never want to see you again fi " I yelled and ran leaping off the landing calling me bird and flying away as fast as I could trying not to look back at the place I once called home"

Fi's pov ) what have I Done I broke him...

After zane flew away I slide to my knees picking the ring up I didn't think this was happening I thought he'd just move on I was wrong. I killed him inside and now he hates me. I stood up and looked at link and zelda with a face of regret link was looking off were zane flew zelda had a face of sorrow yet anger on her face "I'm sorry ... so so sorry I-i never wanted this to happened " the tears started pouring. I turned and ran off the ledge floating away I found a non inhabited floating island and I floated to it once I made it to the surface I fell on my knees and let out a cry of agony...

Links pov ) my son has been broken his heart shattered like glass...

I watched as Zane and then fi fly off in different directions. I turned to zelda " I'll follow Zane you --" she cut me off " I'm not finding that girl that broke my son " I looked at her " but zelda " "don't but me my son is in pain and you want me to go after the bitch that put him in it " I sighed " then stay here " I said sternly and ran calling my bird I flew off towards zane location. I had to find him to stop him before he makes the worst mistake of his life I saw his bird landing on an island with a water fall. I landed by it and saw Zane his head in his arms in tears " zane " I said he looked up " Go AWAY " he snapped I sighed and sat next to him " I know it hurts son " I said he just glared at me  " dad ... I beat Ghirahim " I nodded and motioned for him to go on " as we fought I cut both his arms off then his chest I then sliced his skull off and thrusted the sword through his gem and out his back it felt so good dad " my eyes widened "oh"