the hunt continues

Nothing was gonna stop me from killing Ghirahim nothing...

Zanes pov ) I left the academy and headed to the gate I headed for the bazaar  "fi do you have any idea were he took you " fi spoke through the sword " Skyview temple Zane "she said I nodded as I made it to bazaar I was stopped by a karnare "zane I heard Fi's back " I nodded "what's with the sword and  shield " she asks " I'm going on a quest ... to destroy Ghirahim " karnare eyes widen at my awnswer fi flashes out of the sword " Zane let's get what we need and get to the temple " I nod " we don't me to be rude karnare but I've got to get some supplies " she nods "well good luck " fi flashes back to the sword and I head into the bazaar...

Fi's pov) as Zane enters the bazaar I get uncomfortable with all the nosie I can tell Zane can tell my uncomfortableness cause he speaks " it's ok fi we won't be hear long " nobody had noticed he'd walked in yet till he stepped fully in to the bazaar all noise in the place stopped seeing Zane with the master sword and an unknow shield. He walks up to the potion shop " I need four of your health potions  " she nods " thoses will be 80 rupees " zane handed her four red rupees and got the potions he walked to the end of the shop and got them infused so they heal all wounds after paying for the infusing the place is once again silent Zane looks around " what ... I'm going out for some ...hunting on the surface " one of the people speak up " what are you hunting monsters " he looks at that person " I'm not just hunting a monster... the one I'm hunting deserves what he's about to get " he pays for some items at the item guy and turns heading back to the entrance he came in and exited the bazaar...

Zanes pov) I got out of the bazaar quick because I knew fi was uncomfortable...

"You ok dear " I asked she didn't reply for a minute " yes " she said after about a minute  I nodded and headed to the plaza groose walked up and nodded " good luck " I smiled and started sprinting to the ledge and leapt of the side letting out a huge whistle my bird caught me I rubbed his neck " sorry for not riding you for awhile buddy " he let out a squawk I pulled the reigns towards the forest and he flew that way and landed behind the temple where the  sealed grounds were I got off him and he flew off " thanks buddy " I turned towards the entrance to the forest fi jumped out of the sword and looked around I look to the direction I'll be heading and I see smoke fi gasped " somethings wronge " I say as she flashes into the sword I sprint towards faroers woods once I get to the entrance I feel heat but  I luckily have my three rings on my left hand red , blue , yellow. The spot in front of me in blocked by flames but since I know I'm protected I leap through the flames quickly I look around the forest is ablaze I then hear the roar of Faroe the dragon thankfully the seals that protect the temple behind me are active  because a minute later water explodes from the tree flooding the forest  put my shield in front of me and crouch as a wave of water hits me the shield blocks the water as the forest floods I swim to the top of the flooded water and get to the tree I see faore fighting something as the land drys again the thing falls and faore notices me she Flys over." Zane thank you for comeing around at this moment Ghirahim Has attacked me again" I hear a laugh and see Ghirahim teleport in " well the hero's son come after me did you get the gift ... she felt great "(I do not condone what this a#! hole says he is just a figment of Nintendo ...) i growled at him "I will kill you for hurting her" he laughed and snapped his figures a battle arena appeared he leapt on so did I...

Waring this scene will have graphic violence from the deepest part of my mind if you have vivid imagination , or just ate spaghetti or a smashed up burrito skip this part -orangeclaw)

The fight began with Ghirahim starting to run at Me he tired to do a spin and downward swipe but I didn't give him a chance as my sword got around his defense and I heard a scream then a thud followed with the clank of a sword I looked up and saw blood squirting from were Ghirahim arm use to be I grinned It felt nice to slice his arm off while he was stunned I sliced his other arm off he spoke this time " you call me a monster when you don't even flinch when you slice my arms off " I snarled slicing across his chest deep missing his gem "I'm not a monster I'm the hero " I scream and spin slicing through skin , skull , and brain "I look and see I cut his head right above his jaw blood squirting from his body as I stabbed his gem and pushed my sword through his back his organs falling out after I pull my sword back in after the sixth stab to the chest "this is for hurting my family!!!" I was about to slice him in half when I felt a pair of hands wrap around me...

So yeah morbid yep- orangeclaw