a old enemy

After the wedding Mr and misses Zane were walking down the road of skyloft ....

Zanes pov ) I have never been so happy in my whole life I thought to myself as I walked with fi my arm around her waist " love you beautiful " I said she smiled " love you handsome " suddenly we heard a evil laugh and some ...dancer?  flashed in
Fi gasped " impossible you died " the man laughed again " you and that boy  never did kill me " he said and looked at me " well well well what do we have here you got your self a new  human I guess the old one was kinda stupid " he chuckled " that's my father ass hole " I growled a sword appeared in his hand and he stabbed my right arm pinning me to a wall I screamed in agony " FI RUN SAVE YOUR SELF " I moaned in pain as a sword pierced my left leg then my right leg. Fi though was frozen in place suddenly she un froze and ran towards the academy she screamed once for help her scream echoed all across skyloft as it turned from help to pure Terror as Ghirahim tackled her and picked her up by the neck she struggled but he squeezed in the right place makeing her pass put link , groose  , and some other people got there just in time to see Ghirahim laughing as he flashed away with and unconscious fi I was screaming "NO .... NOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO " I passed out from blood lost...

Time skip a few hours later...

Zanes pov) I awoke with a start and a scream "FI IM SORRY ..." I sat on the edge of my bed head in my hands crying my mother walked in and hugged me I looked at her and started to stand when I felt searing pain in my legs i stumbled but ignored the pain to my mother's disapproval " lay down your injured " I turned to her " I wasn't strong enough to protect me wife I've got to train I've got to save her and ...." I thought for a moment " and kill Ghirahim in the most painful way no one and I mean no one hurts fi and gets away with it " my mother's eyes widen and she nodded I opened the door and made it to the main exit once I got out I ignored the stares of the citizens of skyloft they were wispering I lied to my mother I wasn't going to train I picked up fi's sword the master sword which had fallen off of her when she passed out I was glad no one had stolen it. I pointed it skyward just as my mother and father ran up just as the blade finished powering up I shouted " don't worry fi .... I'm comeing " I started running with a limp towards the wood ledge and leapt off before anyone could stop me I called my bird and flew off i ignored my mother screams of protest my bird though felt my pain and turned back to skyloft " what are you doing this way " I screamed as the bird landed I screamed again " you stupid --- suddenly the world went dark as I passed out groose caught Me ....

Fi's pov ) I had been taken to sky view temple and locked in the last room.... I was crying.....

"Zane ohh zane" I cried  in pain my dress had been ripped in different areas were Ghirahim Had his way with my body I finally passed out from exhaustion just as Ghirahim walked in to use me more....

Zanes pov)I awoke again to a very angry mother "why were you thinking " I didn't even care she was my mother at the moment " I was trying to go save my wife " I snarled at her which made her flinch in suprise. I tried to sit up but I was strapped down " let me go " I screeched " she Needs my help " suddenly  a bright white flash appeared and fi's bruised , and damaged body hit the floor hard " FI!!!"  I screamed link ran in and saw fi on the ground my mother un strapped me I slide out of bed to the floor wrapping fi in my arms hiding her exposed skin with my body...

Time skip.....

Fi's pov) I awoke to warmth not an evil warmth but Zanes warmth I opened my eyes to see Zane....

I opened  my mouth to speak but no words came out during my time captive id gone mute "fi" zane askes worried suddenly my voice returns " Zane " I say " Zane he .... he raped me Ghirahim raped me " I start crying into his chest Zane pulled me close "I'll kill him... " he said I looked into his eyes to see anger yet love "I'm sorry for not being strong enough fi " he says I curl closer to him he looks to his father" get me some clothes for her father " link nods and runs out after that I yawn Zane looks at me " sleep baby your safe now " he says as I close my eyes....

Well what do yall think...
Ohh and I'll warn you in ethier the next chapter or the chapter after that will have an extreme brutal death scene...