a few years later

It's been about 6 years since fi returned...

Zanes pov) I was practicing my sword swings with the new head knight who just happened to be my dad. "Damit why is this spin so hard to do "  I cursed my dad laughed " you keep moving as you spin don't move just spin " I roll my eyes and do that finally getting it by then I had worked up quite the sweat I grabbed my shirt off the shield log and was about to slide it on when fi flashed through the door behind me making me jump  dropping my shirt  I turn and see her laughing since she had discovered emotions and other stuff she has been pulling pranks on me. " not cool fi " she looked at me about to retort when it seemed she just noticed I was shirtless and sweaty she gulped and looked away " sorry ...uhh master link ... Zane zelda wants you two " she flashes out quickly I shrug my shoulders and slide my shirt back in turning to my dad " well that was strange " he chuckled and shook his head " come on let's go see with zelda wants " he walked out I followed. She was in the plaza so was fi her sword on her shoulder she was laying on the ground by the light tower with a flower in her hand she was taking the petals off once they were all gone she picked up a different flower and did it again link walked up to zelda who was facing the other way and didn't see link before he wrapped his arm around her I rolled my eyes parents so embarrassing. "Hey mom ... dad can I go out for a fly " zelda looked at me "make sure to be back soon will be heading to nayru desert "  I nodded and grinned I haven't flown in days I started sprinting and once I got to the edge I leapt off and waited after a minute a let out a high pitched whistle my orange loft wing caught me quickly I let out a  woo-hoo and flew straight up an around some floating rocks  I smiled setting a straight course back to skyloft as I patted my loft wings neck "hey boy you up for the trick " he let out a sound and flew straight above the plaza I smiled " now boy "  flew higher and I stood up getting my balance "let's do this " I leapt off going into a dive my mom let out a scream my dad gasped all I did was laugh about to whistle for my bird when I felt a sudden sharp pain in the side of my head then darkness...

Links pov)I saw Zane free falling again about to whistle when suddenly weedles shops bell hit him in the head and his head lolled I started sprinting to were he'd land when I saw a flash next to him and a blur of blue hit him then another flash and he was on the ground in fi's arms. I ran up "master there's a 97 percent chance he will be ok if he gets a health potion quickly " I pulled one out of my pouch but he wouldn't take it fi looked at the potion then to Zane she took the potion out of my hand " fi what are you doing !!" Zelda screamed she didn't reply as she put some of the potion in her mouth zelda ran up thinking she was drinking the potion before zelda or I  could get to fi though fi slammed her lips to Zanes when he tried to force the potion out of his mouth fi just pushed harder forcing the potion down his throat feeling him gulp it down only after he stopped gulping and the potion was gone she pulled her lips off his a bright red blush on her face she flashed away to  the top of the school.

Zelda's pov) as fi forced the potion into Zanes mouth I stood there frozen in suprise after the potion was gone she blushed and quickly flashed away  I looked to link then Zane who was just waking up he looked around " what happened " he asked I went from worried to pissed as I marched up to my son who had sat up rubbing his head he looked at me and gulped " dad " he said in hope of being saved though link had stepped away "sorry but I can't stop her when she's like this and you deserve it" he turned back to me I grabbed his ear forcing him up"owww oww mom come on I'm sorry " " sorry doesn't even begin to fix the stupid stunt you pulled did you even look before you leapt off your loft wing with out a sail cloth you idiot" (bold means she's screaming ) I screamed he flinched away I slapped the top of his head the pulled him into a hug " why are you so much like your father adventurous and always getting in trouble " I let him go from the hug and turned to look at link we shared a facial conversation  he nodded I turned back to Zane " you better go thank the person who forced the heart potion down your throat " he turned to link who shook his head and pointed to the figure on the room of the Knights academy.

Zanes pov) " uhh just how did she force it down my throat " dad  chuckled mom let out a giggle and walked away I looked at them and head toward the Knights academy as I walked by groose he slapped Me in the back of the head I rubbed it " idiot " he said and walked to link I made it to the crates near the academy to get to the upper level I climbed up the crates leapt over the broken arch and scaled the wall getting to the top part fi was facing away from me sitting behind a box she hadn't noticed I'd got to the roof...

So i know this story may be slow and boring but don't worry  stuffs bought to get good -orange claw