the next day

Fi is curled up in Zanes arms...

Fi's pov) I awake warm and I smell an amazing smell I let out a happy sound when the warmth starts to move I growl " move and it will be painful for you now move back to me I like being this warm " the warmth returned and I felt a warm wet felling on my forehead as he kissed me my eyes opened and I yawned "how'd you sleep " he asked " I slept great since I had a good pillow " I smiled as he stood up and took my hand as we walked out and to his bird and flew off to skyloft landing in the plaza groose walked up and nodded "glad you fixed it " I nodded and kissed zanes cheek one of the young kids who's never seen me before spoke aloud " why dose that lady look weird ... she's so different "the mother scolded the child but i had heard what he said i looked down and flashed out as tears fell from my eyes hearing Zane call my name....

Zanes pov) "fi come back" I called then turned glaring at the child "just because someone doesn't look like you doesn't mean they don't have feelings ... think before you speak ...and you better hope she doesn't disappear again " I growled at the kid turning to groose not caring that the kid was in tears " groose please help me find her I'll search on the waterfall ledge I claw shot up there to see fi crying I took her  in a deep embrace " am I ugly " "no your beautiful " I told her " am I different " "no your unique " I reassured her "am I weird " I smiled at that " yes but why would you want to be normal I love you because you'd different then a normal person your not weird in the way you think though I would say your weird for liking me " the last part made her laugh "there's that beautiful laugh I love " she blushed and kisses me " what did I do to deserve you " saved my life " I smiled she leaned into my side and flashed us back to the plaza " Zane I ..oh you found her " the kid walked up " umm I'm really sorry about calling you different and weird " fi kneeled down " it's ok small person I forgive you " the kid smiled and stepped away fi stood up smiling she walked over to me and  took my hand we walked around sky loft and ended at the Knights academy we went to the lunch room fi was laying trying to sleep her head was leaning on my arm when three girls who  I call  the three bitches cause they seem to think I like them and they are always tormenting other girls that would flirt with me.  To say they looked angry was an understatement when they saw fi curled up under my arm a smile on my face as I pulled fi closer the ring leader walked up and growled at fi " listen here you little slut this boy is ours so ethier scram our we will make you scram" all fi did was open her eyes and rolled them then looked at me " Babe do you think I should scram " fi asks " not in a million years " I grinned the three bitches let out different annoyed sounds the ring lead snarled and grabbed fi by the neck slamming her to the ground  I didn't have time to stand up before the three girls were lifted up by two people fledge and groose " thanks you guys " groose nodded fledge shook one of the girls trying to scratch him I  picked fi up and looked at the ring leader " you better hope she isn't hurt to bad or I'll come after you and throw you to the surface with no loftwing my self bitch " I snarled at her she flinched at my tone I looked at fi who groaned and opened her eyes rubbing her head " you ok beautiful "  I asked her head in my lap she nodded " just a bruise handsome " she grinned " would you like me to make it better " she nodded I went to kiss it only to be pulled to her lips I didn't mind and kissed back groose and fledge groaned "teenagers " fledge groans the three girls let out angry noises seeing me kiss fi I then feel a hard smack on my head I stop kissing and look at who hit me only to see an angry lunch lady " no public display of affection in my lunch room. I stood up and fi climbed onto my back I walked out quickly as the lunch lady throws a knife at me I then hear" could you throw that back in I'm cooking some surface  animal" I do and leave I sprint of the side and call my bird going down to the surface...

Well do yall like it I know it needs more action and I'll add some in a bit so just wait -orangeclaw