Chapter three

|| thank you for reading, cx

Im not planning on this fanfiction to be to long but idk i hope your enjoying ||

Erens arms wrapped tightly around levi as they sat in bed. He continuously kissed the skin behind the others ear, giggling and smiling a few times as he blushed. He was so confident about everything making levi feel more awkward than he had before.

"Whats your last name?" He asked curiously.

Eren chuckled softy "jeager."

The older man nodded slightly.

"Levi..." Eren said, his voice vibrating against the older man sending chills up his spin.

"H-huh?"

He could feel eren smiling as he kissed him once more "get a job, please."

"W-what do you mean?" He asked.

Eren rested his head on the back of levi's shoulder sighing into the him. "You need to get a job so you can be okay."

"Oh..." Levi replied "sure... But... I only really need you to be okay- i mean i just-"

"Listen eren." Eren interupted "youll have me. Youll stop doing this to yourself, youll get a job and well be together."

The black haired man ignored his obvious confusion. "Ill get a job."

"Promise?" Eren asked.

".... Promise."

---

Levi walked down the road to the coffee shop on the corner. The bell rang as he entered. The few teenagers that studied didnt look up, being to involved in their books and homework.

"Hey levi!" Jean called catching his attention.

"Jean." He greeted stepping towards him. "I need to as you a favor."

"Yeah?" Jean asked, relaxing his shoulders and showing off the name tag that said manager on it.

"I need a job." Levi explained.

He shook his head slowly "We dont need any employees."

"Jean!" He whined leaning over the counter towards him. A few people looked up, forcing him to lower his voice. "I made a promise to...." He blushed "someone"

A smirk crossed jeans lips slowly "ah, i see."

Levi ignored him, stepping back and looking towards the ground.

"I cant promise you anything, levi." The dirty blonde sighed, rummaging in a folder.

He pulled out a green paper and handed it to the other man. He smiled, taking it happily.

"You wont regret it." He glowed before walking to an empty chair in the corner.

Name. Thats easy. Levi rivaille. Okay whats next? Age? 32. This is pretty easy so far. Have i had any jobs in the past? If so what wre they? Bartender. Levi smirked, thinking about how easy it was going to be to get this job.

"Eren!" Someone called.

Eren? Not my eren. He focused back on the application when suddenly he caught a glimpse of a perfect smile. The same perfect smile. A tall boy around the age of 17 walked up to the counter and retrieved a tall cup. He said thank you with the same smile. That perfect fucking smile. His nose and cheeks were pink from the cold. His green eyes stared adoringly at the warm cup in his hands. He snuggled into his coat before turning towards the door. Those long legs taking graceful strides towards me.