Chapter six

Levis breathe left him all at once, bringing tears to his eyes, and everything felt hot. He gasped for air, his fingers tangling into his as he began to hypervenilate.

"Levi?" Eren asked from inside the apartment.

"You know this guy eren?" The man said.

He was going to reply, but he just started choking, leaning against the wall for support. His entire world felt like it had caved in, in only five seconds. Nothing hurt more than this. He couldnt even walk away, without tripping over his shaking legs.

"Y-yeah. I guess i do." He heard eren say from inside the house.

Levi felt a mixture of anger, and sadness all at once. He wanted to tear someone apart. He reached out to throw a punch at the guy, but just crumbled to his knees. He felt so pathetic, so weak. He could barely move, his body trembled so badly. Why would eren do this? A door opened behind him, and a woman walked by awkwardly. Levi couldnt imagine how they looked. A boy, and a man in an apartment together, almost completely nude. And another man on the floor in the hall way having an anxiety attack. He raised his hand to his arm. Its always been a nervous habit of his to scratch his arms, he just happened to have fresh needle wounds. He scratched down his arm visiously, immediatly drawing blood, already feeling a releif.

"Levi!" Eren gasped, pushing past the man and falling to his knees infront of him.

Eren held the mans hands, keeping him from scratching himself, and wrapped them around his waist.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Just breathe."

Levi sucked in shaky breathes, along with the scent of smoke. Why in gods name does eren smell like smoke? He always smelt nice, but now he smells like a single mother of four. Levi held him tight, digging his nails into erens waist in an attempt to hold him closer. The brunette looked over at the man in the door, with a confused expression.

"Whats wrong?" Eren questioned, leaning down towards levi.

"W-what.... Why did you want-" he couldnt even find what he was asking. "Did- are you leaving me?"

"What?" Erens eyes widened. He looked back at the man in the door way "what are you talking about? This is my brother. Adam."

Levi felt myself begin to sob, burying his head into the crook of erens neck, as he pulled himself closer. Eren kissed his shoulder and pulled him to his feet, into the house. Levi was sat in a chair by the door. He doubled over, putting his head in his hands as he began to breathe.

Adam threw a t-shirt at eren, "ive got work in the morning, so ill take your room tonight."

"Sure." Eren replied, slipping the shirt over his head, and kneeling down infront of his anxious boyfriend.

"Levi..." He sang. "Babe?"

The man looked up, his bottom lip quivering. Eren reached over, grabbing a towel from the table, and pressed it to his arm. The brunette looked worried, but he still smiled.

"Eren can i talk to you?" Adam asked, from the other room.

"Sure!" Eren called.

He stood up, and pat levis head before walking out. It was only a one bedroom apartment, so he could hear the brothers talking.

"Why are you scwabbling with a shooter?" Adam tried whispering.

"Scwabbling?" Eren repeated.

"Listen eren, i dont mind that your intrested in men, it doesnt bother me at all." The older boy stated "but at least choose good men."