1- The Truth

8.14.16
TBH I'm pretty sad Hayley is gone. After what she did to me I would never think I would be sad, but I am. She framed me. Let's just say I didn't do more than half of the things she said I did! But I decided to mock her and write in a stupid journal. But she forgot to include a lot of stuff in her journal, but I'm gonna include every single detail in mine! Like how Hayley lied about the Bahamas! I wasn't mad right away! I was mad after 5 minutes of talking to her about it! And I may have called her a brat, but not swears! And anyways, our channel is called (Brat)ayley. Meaning Brat Hayley! I didn't even beat her up and make her get me things. So I swear I wasn't really mean to her! LIKE I FREAKING PROMISE! And yes one night I did take the blankets from Hayley with Tessa but it was cause Hayley was having a sleep over with Tessa and Hayley was sleeping so we pulled a slight prank! None of her friends turned against her. And I didn't make Katie be mean to her because I wasn't even mean to her! So why would she kill herself and make things up! I'm grounded because of her fake stories and I kinda gave my mom a little attitude because it wasn't something I did and she wouldn't believe me anyways!! I just want Caleb! Caleb wouldn't let Hayley write fake things in her journal that she knew would be seen by other people. But if you don't believe me, that's your problem! But I'm telling the truth!
XoXo
-Annie :)