23- On The Road To Cali

9.9.16
Yesterday was a good day. My dad and I bonded so much! He is a great guy to me! Right now we are in Colorado! Long drive EEP! We have like 2 days to go. I just don't want to run into mom and Hayley.

"To be honest, if Hayley actually died this time, maybe I would actually be happy." I mumble to myself in the car as my dad walks into the gas station.

"Don't say that." I hear a voice from the backseat in the truck.

"Caleb?" I ask.

"Yeah it's me." Caleb answers grinning and looking down.

"What are you doing here? Are you coming to Cali with me and dad?" I ask getting my hopes up.

"Look, you know you wouldn't be happy Hayley's dead..." Caleb says looking back up.

"But did you notice what her and mom did to me?!?!?!"I ask getting real angry.

"Yes I did. Annie I know it wasn't right, but she's your sister and she's the only sibling you have left..." Caleb says.

He disappeared.

I'm going crazy.

I miss him too much.

He's not really hear.

He's not really talking to me.

I'm just going insane.

My dad came back with snacks.

"Oh dad I forgot to tell you, I have a bunch of money!!" I say pulling out my debit cards and cash.

"That's good cause I didn't have a lot!" My dad says laughing.

"Yeah what would you do without me?" I smirk playfully.

"I honestly don't know!" My dad answers.

"I'm so excited! Did you already rent an apartment?" I ask.

"Yes I did!" He says pulling out his phone to show me pictures.

It was really cute.

You walk in to stairs 5 feet away from you, then to your right you have a living room and to the left of the living room is a little hallway with the basement, a bathroom, a closet, and it leads to the kitchen, but it's a really small hallway. To the right of the kitchen is the dining room which you can get to from the left of the living room. Then upstairs you have a bathroom at the top of the stairs. Then you go a little to the right and have the master bedroom. Then at the end of the small hallway is my bedroom.

I am so excited to move in! It'll be great!

XoXo
-Annie :)

----------------------------------------------
Ugh I'm so excited to continue with this story!

Remember, comment characters for my next chapters!

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Gender:
Age:
Hair Color:
Hair Length:
Hair Type: (Curly, wavy, straight)
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
3 Traits: