6- The Journey Begins

8.27.16
So today is the day I leave. I packed 15 different everyday outfits, 8 pairs of pajamas, 5 leotards (just incase), 4 bras, A TON of underwear, winter clothes, some formal stuff, and yeah. You're probably wondering, "Why do you need so much stuff?" Well I am famous remember? You saw all those hate comments, but theres still nice comments by people who love me so yea. Well before I leave I need to look at Hayley's old journal, see if there's anywhere this could lead me to.

I look...

THERES NOTHING!

I look through it!

NOTHING.

I look through the rest.

NOTHING.

So I'm stuck, with nothing.

I start heading downstairs. Then I see my mom. She yells,

"WHY DO YOU NEED SO MUCH F*CKING STUFF?" My mom yells.

"I'm going to Katie's and we're having a mega sleepover!" I answer.

"F*CK NO! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING THIS HOUSE UNTIL, YKU VACUM THE WHOLE HOUSE, FO THE DISHES, DUST, AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM!" My mom screams.

"Ugh fine" I say bringing my bag upstairs.

So it took me 3 hours to do my chores. Luckily I was leaving early so it wasn't night time.

Now I'm leaving, my mom thinks I'm going to Katie's. Yeah no.

First stop, our old condo. I know Hayley was like 3 when we moved out but she learned to write really early.

Someone let me in. I was actually kinda scared but it was actually a nice person. So I went to her room. Or her old room and searched.

Nothing....

So I went to their bathroom and changed into my pajamas! Then I left to go to the park bench. Comfortable. NOT!
XoXo
-Annie :)