7- Stops

8.28.16
So this morning I woke up and it was 4:30 and I couldn't fall back asleep! So I went to the playground. Luckily I had a portable charger that had a BIG battery so I was good when it came to that! I put on Netflix and just played. It was kinda fun except for the fact it was kinda cold. Oh well! After playing it was 10:30. WOW! So I started walking and I brought 20,000 dollars with me. Remember, my family is rich and we have a lot of money. I also have my debit card which has 100,000 dollars on it too! So I should be good! so I decide to go to the gas store. I go to the bathrooms and change. Then I get some powdered donuts and apple juice it was 2 dollars. So now I have 19,998 dollars. Lol! Then I walk out. This guy takes me. Luckily I kicked him where it hurts and he let go. I grabbed my things and ran, just ran. I was scared I didn't want to look back. I didn't want to see a person chasing me or anything. But I needed a break I checked to see if the guy was chasing me. He wasn't. So I stopped and breathed. I grabbed my apple juice and took many sips. I started walking. I was frightened. I was scared. I was far from home. I was... missing Caleb, and Hayley. I want them hear. Then I realized that I was basically doing this for nothing! What if there are no clues? What if this is pointless?  I need to go to my old house and see if there's clues. So I'm going there now. There will be stops. I can't get there right away. I need help. I NEED THE FANS!

A/N
Hey guys! So comment this information for a person Annie meets. You can do more than one person. Actually please do more than one person. Depending on how many people comment your name may or may not be picked so yeah, comment this following information...

Name:
Age:
Hair Color:
Hair Length:
Hair Type: (Curly, wavy, straight)
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
3 Traits: