14- HAYLEY!

9.2.16
I just stood there. It sounded like Hayley's voice. How would she know where I am?? How would I know where she is. I searched the whole house...

Thinking...

Thinking...

Thinking...

I GOT IT!

I FORGOT TO CHECK THAT ATTIC WE NEVER USED!!

I ran there as fast as I could.

"HAY-ley" I say as I realized she's all tied up.

"Hi Annie! I'll explain after please just get me out of this!!" Hayley begs.

"Of course!!" I say.

So I got her out of that. Thank god!

"ANNIE!!" Hayley yells and hugs me.

"Shhhhhh, you're being so loud, isn't someone here?" I giggle.

"Nope! I can see the whole house from hear! Look!" She says pointing to her monitors.

"Oh nice!" I say looking at them with a grin.

"Wait, how did you know I was here?" Hayley asked.

"Ok well this is a long story..." I say rocking my feet back and forth. "To be honest, I was just looking for clues in our old houses, to see the real reason why you killed yourself, I really just was hoping that you were alive!" I say hugging her.

"Oh, well I guess I have time." Hayley giggles but without any emotion.

So I told her the story. EVERYTHING IN MY JOURNAL.

"Oh and by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I yell.

"Oh I don't even know the dates cause I didn't take ANYTHING with me! But thanks!" Hayley says hugging me.

"Aww you're welcome!" I say hugging her. "Um how did you get tied up?" I ask giggling pointing to the chair.

She looks back.

"I don't wanna talk about it..."

XoXo
-Annie :)