13- Hayley's Alive?

9.2.16
So it's morning. I wake up to realize it's Hayley's birthday! It's her first birthday she's not here with us! I'm really sad though! I don't have Liz or Kenzie and I don't know where I am! Everything just went black! But I found a note on the ground!
It read...

"Dear whoever is reading this (hopefully Julianna Grace LeBlanc),
This is Hayley Noelle LeBlanc! You're probably thinking, you're dead! But that's false. I ran away. I made a fake story. I wanted to run away from drama. What I didn't write in my journal was the drama about Caleb! I ran because of that. Also, me and Annie were in a fight and never made up, so I was scared. She never did anything to me. I just wrote a fake story to get her in trouble. I'm sorry. Anyways, come find me. I need-"

That's all it said. Is she kidnapped. Is she in the place I'm in?

I got up and looked around. I was in my old house. The same place as earlier. I walked everywhere and no one was here. So I searched more. I looked twice. But I forgot a place. I didn't know it yet. It was really late so I headed to a hotel. I was definitely going back tomorrow.

I was about to open the door when I heard a yell,

"Annie? Is that you?"

XoXo
-Annie :)