chapter 2

Fae:

Wait, what? Back up a bit. Did he just say that I had a boyfriend? I ran after him and, when he finally stopped to look at me I was frowning.

“Am I in trouble?” He said, only half joking.

“Who told you I had a boyfriend?” I said, ignoring his question. He smiled, but he looked confused.

“Your boyfriend himself...” I cocked my head to the side. Would Nate actually do that?  Talking of the devil, Nate walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. I pushed him away and yelled

“What the hell is going on here? Nate are you drunk?” I held him by the shoulders, a tried to make him look into my eyes.

“No, what are you talking about?” He was slurring his words. I shook my head and turned to look at Declan.

“Did he tell you that I was his girlfriend?” He nodded and I let out an angry sigh.

“Did you tell him we were dating Nate?” I said, slightly shaking his shoulders.

“Yeah... aren’t we dating?” I was stunned by what he said. I didn’t know if I was supposed to be happy that he thought we were dating, or mad that he would tell random people that we were... I turned around to face Declan, who seemed to find this whole situation pretty funny.

“Ok, just to make things clear, I am not dating Nate” I turned and faced Nate again.

“What? Were not?” I shook my head.

“No, Nate, we are not dating.” I held him by the shoulders, afraid that he would fall if I let him go. Sadly, he was really wasted and had eaten way too much. As you have probably already guessed, his lunch ended up all over me. Unfortunately I wasn’t wearing anything but my volleyball outfit, A.K.A; my sports bra and spandex’s.

“Shit! Nate, what the hell?!” I said, pushing him away and looking down at myself.

“I think I’m going to be sick...” I said as I started to feel the puke sliding down my thighs and started to smell it... Disgusting!

---

I was under the public shower of the beach, trying in vain to wash out all the puke from myself.

“Here I found this” Declan said, suddenly appearing out of nowhere with a bottle of soap. I took it from him and smiled

“You’re a life saver!” He laughed.

“Not really, I just really hate the smell of puke.” I laughed, squeezing half the contents of the bottle in my hand and rubbing it fiercely on my stomach and on my volley uniform. 

“Well, it’s not like you’re going to spend the rest of the day with me anyways” I looked at him from the corner of my eye. He smiled and added.