Chapter 1 | Liam

A/n
Picture of Liam Cooke above.
(Edited)

Liam's POV.

"I know most stories end up with the good girl having the crush on the bad boy but this is totally different. Totally the opposite. Well for me it is."

__________________________________

Hello, I'm (the one and only) Liam Cooke. I like my steak well done and my favourite soda has to be coke. That wasn't even necessary, but I don't care. I also like this girl called Ava Mcall. She's the only thing I can think off at the moment and the best way to rant about her is to you guys.

She has the most perfect brunette locks with her fringe so curly on the side, which makes me drool. The most amazing sky blue eyes which makes me drool even more.

I wasn't the kind of guy who had crushes to be honest with you. I had many girls crushing on me. I dated a few of them but they weren't as amazing as her. (Even if I didn't exactly go out with her. But you get my point)

I'm the kind of person who will party everyday with my buds, have a few beers, and not once ever have a crush.

I'm quite popular and (not to brag) I'm super good looking too. I mean my dark brown hair was a comb over fade haircut, my skin was slightly tanned, my eyes were emerald green and last but not least my jawline was my key facial feature. Oh, and how can I forget, my rock hard abs were a gorgeous sight for the ladies ;)

We all know you wanna see them ladies but the only girl at the moment can see them is my girlfriend; Jenny Foster (the 2nd most hottest girl in Jacksonville High.) Yes, you might I'm a jerk, going out with a girl I don't even like but I tried breaking up with her multiple times in the past. She just smothers me with kisses. What am I supposed to do with that? I can't reject :/

Ok back to Ava. If I had to describe her with one word, it would be perfect.

___________________________________

Monday morning was dreadful.

Junior year has begun and I had the worst lessons anyone could ask for, even if I had chose them.

Physics. Maths. English. Art. PE.

I actually quite liked Art and PE, even if art might seem girly or something you wouldn't expect me - a clueless guy who had no thought about his future - would do. PE was quite fun for me mainly because I wanted to make sure I become more muscular. Y'know for Ava. (I swear I loved her name more than I loved mine ) Ava. Ava. Ava

Before you guys judge me. I'm pretty intelligent. I mean I'm a A-B grade student which is enough for me. I just disliked my lessons... (except with the ones Ava's in: Art and Physics.)

Damn, I'm such a hopeless love struck puppy. All I can think about right now is... Ava.

___________________________________

"Morning class." Mr Carter said while sorting out the class seating plan.

"Morning." Ava squealed. As you can see by her reaction, she actually likes this teacher and if she likes Mr Carter I have to try not to piss the teacher off or she'll get pissed. Ava is not a nerd OK.