for sure this time

Harley Quinn had been staying at Ivys for about a month now and she hadn't even thought of her next move. Not that ivy minded as usual she enjoyed the company and life together had fallen into a rhythm that neither of them wished to disturb. Though ivy found herself longing to be more than just roommates.

"Harley! The guests are arriving!" ivy called. they were throwing a party for the month Harley had gone single and a month that the joker had stayed in Arkham- no breakouts nothing. they were essentially celebrating the calm before the storm and they both knew it. first to come in was jewelee who immediately started ranting about how batman got her kid taken away again. then came cat woman who made her quiet introductions and turned on the news. finally bonnie and Carmen (AKA) the body doubles.

"Okay I think that's everybody. Harley get down here and enjoy your company!" Ivy called up the stairs.

"I'm coming!" Harley called opening the door to begin her descent to the party. She wore a sweetheart neckline cocktail dress in her usual red and black with heels that would generously be considered "fuck me" shoes she hair was down for a change and ivy just stood there speechless. How could Harley always manage to leave her speechless without trying she never knew.

"Ivy you're bright green! Are you alright?" Harley said cupping ivy's face with her black and red gloved hands. This of course caused ivy to turn even darker green.

"Yeah I'm fine. Go enjoy your party."  She said desperately trying to control her green skin like she usually did.

the party was great. jewelee and ivy contemplated their time in the suicide squad. while Harley and the body doubles laughed (and drank) lightheartedly at the party table. Catwoman even joined in the conversation for a change. it was like the clock had been turned returning them to the people they were before the villainy. even if it was for one night no one wanted to let go of the Cinderella effect. 

"so you're really dumping him this time round?" questioned catwoman who had also seen the cycle of love that the joker had had with her. 

"mmmhmm for sure this time. if i eva see his pasty face again ill hit him so hard all of arkham will feel it for a month" harley stated 

then (fortunately for ivy) a tipsy and outspoken Bonnie requested they play dirty truth or dare/ spin the bottle and (this is a fan fic what do you expect?) everyone agreed. 

"okay since it's my party ill be doin the bottle spinnin this time round. kay?" everyone nodded in agreement. she spun and it landed on a very surprised catwoman. "okay catty lady truth or dare?" harley asked

"truth" 

"m'kay do you like batman?" 

"yes." 

everyone gasped even though everyone knew about the batman/catwoman romantic tension. now it was catwomans turn  she spun and it landed on jewelee. 

"truth or dare"

"dare" jewelee hiccuped 

"i dare you to kiss the next man you see" 

"but.. there aren't any guys at this party." 

there is a knock at the door 

"hey didya hear that! its the conveniently timed pizza guy! go get em jewels!" harley bubbled pushing an unwilling jewelee towards the door simultaneously shoving a ten dollar bill into her hand. 

ivy opened the door and jewelee kissed the poor boy. bonnie grabbed the pizza and catwoman took the money? then they closed the door on a very confused and somewhat terrified pizza boy. 

"alright its my turn" jewelee spins the bottle that finally ends up pointing to ivy. she smirks. "truth or dare?" she asks

"dare" 

"i dare you to kiss harley" 

"waita minute aren't her kisses poisonous?!" gasps carmen. 

"dontcha remember she got control of that years ago!" replied harley grabbing ivy's head and roughly planting (get it planting!) a kiss right on ivy's lips. which only led to ivy kissing her back then pulling away to a very awkward silence. 

"okay girls its time to go. batman's dealing with a mobster so its safe to return home" said catwoman breaking the silence. everyone headed for the door commenting on the new place and the lovely time they had. leaving the two alone... together...