chapter 4 where do we go from here

the party was over and the dynamic duo was seated on the couch watching the only romantic movie poison ivy had... jenny's wedding. neither of them were paying very much attention to the movie though. poison ivy was nervous about Harley being on her lap, she was contemplating making a move on the beautiful girl beside her.

Harley on the other hand was wondering why they didn't try getting someones Netflix account info to watch more movies. then again the alcohol Harley had had during the party was kicking into full gear. she had surprisingly complex thoughts normally.

the both were awkward sitting there with bud and lou (the hyenas) nestled beside them happy as can be. when ivy finally broke the silence.

"harley? did you date anyone in college?" she asked

"well i did date a few people, all of them no good." she sighed.

"what were they're names well there were a few named jack. one named frank, and one Becky."

"Becky?" ivy questioned.

"yeah she was the nicest girl i eva met. she was too good for the likes of me. she went off to see the world and i never saw her after that." harley said.

"you're crying" ivy said brushing her tears away.

"its just that i coulda seen the world with her. i was stupid. i went off to that no good joker and now i don't deserve her." she sobs. " i don't deserve you."

"don't say that. don't ever even think that."

"but i- i"

"but nothing. you are hands down the most amazing person iv'e ever met. you are clever, strong, and unafraid in the face of adversity. even without powers you've gone toe to toe with anyone who crosses you. you always know when to break tension with your amazing sense of humor." ivy said holding Harley's face. they were both sobbing and laughing. so grateful to have each other in this big world .

"ivy i." she struggled for words to describe how lucky she was.

"don't speak" ivy murmured pulling Harley into a deep kiss. suddenly there was no need for words. as the phrase goes. actions speak more than words. it did. all that was there was Harley and ivy. they had everything they would ever need, everything they could ever want and it had been in front of them the whole time.

(hi! i'm the author and looking at the demographics you readers are from everywhere! if you are still reading at this point please comment where you guys are from and a random fact about yourself. i want to know all my readers better. thank you!)