inside the asylum

ivy woke up with the worst feeling. at first she didn't know where she was. then the pounding headache and power control collar. which had shocked her awake in the first place.

"time to wake up ivy!" a too cheery voice called from the green doorway. "you don't want to miss breakfast do you?" she continued. she was wearing a yellow dress under her white lab coat.

"breakfast?" ivy asked groggy confused but also hungry. ivy looked up from her bed at the woman in the doorway. "who are you."

"you just call me doctor amber. the case file says you prefer an organic vegetarian diet is this true." amber said grinning down at her clipboard.

"uh yea." ivy stood up. she hadn't realized how small amber was ivy stood half a foot taller than her. in fact she was just a little smaller than Harley. ivy thought sighing.

"good. follow me ivy." amber said in a singsong voice. ivy paused. amber grinned then clicked a button on her remote. electricity surged through ivy. then stopped as suddenly as it started. amber giggled then sternly turned to ivy. "follow. me. now." she ordered a smile still on her face.

ivy was led to a cafeteria there were a few tables this was obviously where the criminals ate. ivy was pointed to a machine similar to a vending machine. it scanned ivy's eye and dropped organic granola into a bowl followed by milk. after finding an empty table she sat down, then was joined by the joker. who had a chaperone.

"hello there plant princess. " he said sitting beside her he was eating a bowl of colorful cereal. as he sat down a male nurse stood behind him holding his collar remote.

"get lost clown face. " ivy growled clenching her spoon in her fist.

"aww whats the matter can't stand seeing your girls ex?" the joker said with a chuckle.

"I said GET. LOST." she hissed through her teeth.

"oh don't be a spoil sport I want to tell you all the dirty. little. details." he grinned leaning forward towards her.

"go. away." ivy spat on him his skin turning red on the spot it landed.

"owww nurse! she spit poison at me!" he turned to the nurse trying to act innocent.

"good." the nurse replied with a smile.

meanwhile at Harley's

harley sat on the couch her hyenas on both sides. "should I call her? I mean she hasn't been home since yesterday" she said aloud one of her hyenas nuzzled her gently. she sighed and called up ivy's cell. she was sent to voicemail and as the sun began to set at 6:00 she got a text message.

ivy: hey sorry for not answering I'm being held at Arkham please come get me.

without a second thought Harley left the building stole the nearest car and drove towards Arkham.

meanwhile at Arkham asylum Julie held ivy's phone just after sending the message she received an on my way text. a familiar grin spread across her face.

"you can leave amber." Julie said crossing Harley Quinn off of her list. "I have a feeling this evening is going to be a breeze. " Julie looked back to her computer scheduling next weeks medications and appointments.

"actually I have a question." amber politely whispered.

"dont just stand there spit it out."

"how long have Harley and ivy been together?"

Julie paused. "you mean to tell me they're romantically involved?"

amber nodded.

"oh this is just too easy." julie smirked