Chapter 21

September 24,2016(Saturday)
Olivia's POV-

9:30am

Im awoken to something jumping on my bed, and I really don't want to wake up I want to sleep the day away.  I roll onto my back from my comfortable position and look up to see the twins jumping on the.

"What?" I say half groaning and half yawning

"Mom said come eat we have to leave soon for the surprise" Zac says as Dylan nods his head to reinforce the statement

"Fine 10 minutes and I'll be down" I say before they jump off the bed and leave the door open even though it was shut. I turn to see Caleb still sleeping I don't know how he could sleep through that I wish I could. I lay back down on Caleb's chest trying to get comfortable so I can get 5 more minutes of sleep but there is no way I can go back to bed now. I get up and change into a pair of short shorts and tank top before seeing we have 5 minutes before they come back up.  I go brush my teeth even though I'm going to need to brush again.  I walk over to Caleb and lay down on his chest so my heads on his chest and kiss the middle of his abs to wake him. He doesn't wake up so I move up to kiss his cheek he still doesn't wake up so I kiss his lips and a second into the kiss he starts kissing back so I pull away and get off him.

"Come back here princess" Caleb says opening his eyes I get lost in all the time.

"I would love to but we have to go eat before they send someone up here for us" I say to him as he groans

"We have 3 minutes for you to change and brush your teeth" I say to him as he gets up and throws a white tank top on with Walker on the back which shows off his muscles and changes into a pair of blue shorts. He goes to brush his teeth real quick and comes out with 1 minute left. I start walking down stairs and I'm about half way down before he calls out to me.

"Get back here I have extra time to kiss you good morning that's why I got ready so fast" Caleb says as I turn around to see him right behind me on the step above so he's now about a foot an a half taller.

"Well you have to move down 2 steps or you won't be able to kiss me unless you bend  about a foot down" I say to him as he steps down 2 steps and is still about a inch or 2 taller.  "That's good now I don't have to stand on my tippy toes for once"

"Yeah because your so short" he says as I smack his chest

"Whatever are you going to kiss me or am-" before I could finish my sentence his lips were on mine, we pull back when mom yells my name. We walk downstairs quietly and walk into the kitchen to see everyone eating pancakes and bacon. 

"Finally" Josh says laughing

" shut up and eat your food" Caleb says to him

"Why did we have to get up so early?" I ask the parents as I start eating.

"For the surprise we have to take the boat and you need a bathing suit and your life jackets" Caleb's mom says

"Liv your not going to be able to drive it you had to have your license for a full year so your riding with Caleb" dad says just as I finish eating my food.

"I'm going to change real quick then" I say to everyone as I rush upstairs and put a bikini on under my shorts and tank top. I brush my teeth again before grabbing my life jacket and running back downstairs as everyone else gets up to change.

"Champ bear you hungry" I yell to the dogs as they come running I fill up their bowls with food and water.  They will be staying at the cabin since the parents said they can't do what we are going to do. Tomorrow is the day we leave and we are leaving at 1:00am so we can get settled back in for school and get home so we can just relax. So we have to repack and have to get back by 7:00pm tonight so the parents could sleep.