Introduction

So i'll use 'Park Jieun' as the main chacracter because its my Korean name...

------------------------------------------------

Park Jieun: she is the youngest child of Mr.Park and Ms.Park; the richest people in Korea. She is very beautiful, very clever, kind, friendly and most importantly she has an ideal type of every guy... She attend to Highly Law School which is own by her parents and every boy in that school want her to be their part of life... But she has been in a relationship with Kai for about 3 years...

Kai: He is also the youngest child of Mr.Kim and Ms.Kim... He is the member of a famous group called 'EXO'...He is very handsome, inteligent, kind and friendly... He also attend the same school as Jieun and he is like every girl's dream... But his heart is belong to Jieun...

Park Chanyeol: the oldest child of Mr.Park and Ms.Park... Also the only brother of Jieun... He can be a protective brother but sometimes also as a tease... He is also in a group called EXO... He is also loved by other girls because he is look looking, bright and nice... He also went to same school with Jieun...

EXO member: they attend the same school as Jieun and became Jieun's only boyband bestfriend... They have tons of fans and even in the school... All girls want them as a boyfriend, but they are the number one fan of Jieun... They have their own personality...

Choi Haera: she is Jieun's bestfriend, she'll be there whenever Jieun needs her... She is very childish, hyper acting and likes skinship...

Mr.Park and Ms.Park: They are the richest people amongst in Korea... They both owns lits of companies inside or outside countries... They have two child; Chanyeol and Jieun... They really love both of them... They are kind, helpfull, nice and more importantly Mr.Kim and Ms.Kim( Kai's parents ) is their childhood friends...