Chapter 10

The next week

Today im going to move into a new house which will belong to Kai and i...

I pack some of my things since 80% of my things were already there... While i was packing, someone's arms sneak around my waist from behind...

" annyeong " he say as i look behind and saw Kai...

" oh oppa, why didnt you tell me youre coming? " i asked...

" because i love you " he say and peck my cheek... I blushed a little at his words...

" have you finished packing your stuffs? " i asked...

" hm " he hummed as a yes...

" and im here to help you packing your stuffs because i know my girl has lots of things " he continued which makes me giggled...

He then help me packing my stuffs... I was standing infront of the mini wardrobe in order to pack up my make-ups...

" Oppa, can you help pack this frame? " i ask poiting the frames on the wardrobe...

" Geurae " he reply...

After my hands were full of make-up, i turn back and almost hit someone... I look up and Kai was standing infront of me...

It was an ackward moment for us but i throw the ackwardness by pecking his lips and walk away...

Kai's POV

She asked my help to pack the frame on the mini wardrobe...

" Geurae " i reply and stood up and went to her...

She then turn around and we almost bumped but luckily we're not... We were only a few inches away...

She then peck my lips easily since her height is reaching my forehead... After she replace the ackwardness, she walked toward the lugguage...

I chuckled at her action and continue to pack her things... I look at the frame and saw all of it was a picture of us... I smile without knowingly...

After we finish packing, i went to her bed and lay down... Even her bed smells like her...

" wah, even this bed smells like you " i say as she was standing near the bed...

She smile before saying " oppa, do you want drinks? I'll go get it some for you "

After hearing those words, i sat up on the bed and pull her... Now she is on top of me with her body connected to me...

" ani, i dont want anything... Lets stay like this for a moment " i say hugging her...

She parted her body from mine and sat up straight with her legs trapping my body...

" cinca? you dont want anything? " she ask...

I pull her down and say " nae, i already have what i want and shes on top of me right now "

I then felt her snuggle closer to me... " geurae, lets rest now " she say...

After a few minutes, her phone rang on the tablelamp beside the bed... She went off me and crawl to answer the call...

Jieun's POV

I look at the id which shows my manager...

" Yeobsaeyo? " i started

" Yeobsaeyo, Jieun-ssi... I just want to tell you that your wedding photoshoot is going to be on the day after tommorow "

" oh,nae "

" its started 10am... So i hope you guys can make it "

" of course we can "

" geurae, see you the day after tomorrow, annyeong "

" nae, annyeong " we ended...

Then i plump myself beside Kai..
" was it about the wedding photoshoot? " he ask...

I turn my body to him...

" hm... How do you know? " i ask

" i know everything about you " he say cheesy...

" i even know that you're a virgin " he say spontaneousely...

His words made my eyes widen. He then received a nudge from me... He chuckled before saying

" kwenchana, me too... But, jagiya, i will take yours on first night... " he say

" ah, oppa " i pout and feel a bit embarassed...

------------------------------------------------

" oppa kaja " i say grabbing Kai's hand as the butlers finish setting the lugguage in my car... We went out of the house and stand near my car...

" jagiya, you go ahead... I'll watch you from behind... " Kai say... We were driving our own car...

I nodded and hop into my car... I drove along the highway with Kai following behind me...

After a few minutes of driving, we finally reached our new home... I park my car and went out...

I pull out my lugguage and Kai volunteer to bring the big lugguage... So i only have medium size lugguage in my hand...

We entered the house and sent the lugguage to the closet room... I then start setting up my things as Kai does the same...

------------------------------------------------

That night

" Jagiya, which movie do you want to watch? " Kai ask showing 3 set of disc in his hands...

" umm, which one you havent watch? " i ask looking at those unfamiliar movies...

" i've watch all " he reply...

I look at those 3 set of disc... Then i grab the one which has a nice photograph and show it to Kai...

Kai set the disc in the dvd player and sat next to me...

Kai's POV

Jieun picks up a movie which has lots of sex scene in it... And i knew she doensnt like that kind of scene...

When the movie is starting, the first scene was a couple sleeping naked next to each other and she seems to be okay...

In the middle of the movie, i knew the sex scene will happen, so i close Jieun's eyes with my hand...

She then curious about it, so she lowered down my hand a bit and saw the scene... She immedietly put my hand on her eyes back...

I chuckled at the action... After those scene, i remove my hand and we continue to watch the movie...

Then, there was another uncomfortable scene appeared, and Jieun faced to me...

" Oppa, can we watch another movie? " she ask...

" wae? "

" i dont like this story "

" arraso, what do you watch then? " i ask...

Then she went over the table where there is only 2 movie remaining... She grab a horror movie and show it to me...

The first time i watched this horror movie, its really getting in my nerves for about 1 week...

I stood up followed by Jieun and set the disc on the dvd player...