Chapter 18

Jieun's POV

The next day

I woke up finding myself naked on the bed alone. I sat up while covering my body with the sheet.

I then picked a folded towel from the shelf beside the bed and wrapped it around my body.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and my morning routine. After i finished, i grabbed the bathrobe and wore it. I walked out the bathroom and stood near the tablelamp where my phone's located.

I look up my phone and saw ' 4 miss called ' from umma and ' 3 miss called ' from my mother-in-law.

I decided to give them a call back. I search for umma's number and click the green button.

Umma: Yeobsaeyo

Me: Yeobsaeyo, umma. Mianhae, i didnt pick up your calls.

Umma: kwenchanayo Jieun-ah. After all, i've called Kai yesterday, so its okay, darling. So how are you? Have been a little bit better after the cold? I was so worried about you?

Me: ah,nae. Mian, i made you worried. So how are you guys doing up there?

By this time, i felt someone is hugging my waist from behind. I look up and saw Kai. His face was near mine and the phone so, i think he can hear our conversation.

Umma: We're good here. Umma and eomma-nim has dinner together tonight along with appa.

She say as in Dubai is still morning but in Korea, its night time already.

Me: eomma-nim?

Umma: hm, Ms.Kim.

Me: Cincayo? I was about to call her.

Umma: Jakaman, i'll turn on the speaker so she can hear too.

Eomma-nim: Annyeong,Jieun-ah. How are you?

Me: annyeong, eomma-nim, im fine here. Mianhae, i didnt pick your calls too.

Eomma-nim: Kwenchanayo. So, was it fun there?

Me: nae.

Eomma-nim: have you guys go shopping or else?

Me: ah, we only go few days ago.

Eomma-nim: i bet Kai wants to stay at the hotel and do 'quality' activity with you.

I blush at eomma-nim's word and smile.

Umma: ah, talking about Kai, how is he?

Me: ahh,he's here.

I say and turn the speaker on.

Kai: Yeobsaeyo?

Eomma-nim: Yeobsaeyo, Kai-ah. My son. How are you?

Kai: im fine just a bit tired

Umma: hehehe, arraso. We'll let you guys rest now.

Eomma-nim: and just know, we're here hoping to get a grandchild from you guys. Annyeong.

With that we both hang up.

I then sat down on the bed and saw Kai is also waearing a bathrobe.

" Eo, we both wearing the same bathrobe " i say.

Kai smile and went to me. He lean in and give me a kiss on my lips. He made me lay down on the bed and deepened the kiss. I put my hands on his chest and broke our kiss.

"Oppa, i wanna go shopping" i say.

"odi?"

"Dubai Mall" i say