Chapter 16

After we finished our dinner, we walk back to our hotel... After i unlocked the door, i walk in and imediately lay down on the couch...

While Kai just giggle at my action and continue to change himself into a pyjamas... After he finished, he went to me with my pyjamas in his hands...

He gently shook my body which made me sat up... He then sat next to me and i rest my head on his shoulder...

" Jagiya, change first " he say showing my pyjamas...

I grunt and remain in the same position... Soon, i felt Kai's arm wrapping around my shoulder...

" Jagiya " he say and i didnt responce...

" Jagiya " once again he called me but no responce...

" Jagiya, do you want me to change it for you? " he ask as his hand slowly went to my button and slowly unbuttonning it...

When he's reaching the third button, he lift me and walk to the bathroom... He sat me on the marble counter near the sink and continue to unbutton my shirt...

While he's doing this, he kiss my jawline down to my neck... But i stopped him by pushing his chest...

" arraso, i'll change " i say giving up... He then drop his hands beside my hips and peck my lips.

" Good girl " he say smiling and went out of the bathroom... After i wore my pyjamas, i brush my teeth and wash my face... Then i went out of the bathroom...

Kai's POV

After Jieun's finished, she went out of the bathroom and walk to the bed... She lay down and closed her eyes... I stare at her for a moment... Her face is still the same even if she's wearing make-up or not... No dark circle around her eyes, white skin, fresh lips, natural double eyelid, long bridge nose... Everything about her is perfect...

The next day

We were preparing ourself to a cafe for brakefirst... Then i heard a sneeze from Jieun... At first, i thought it was only because of the dust around since Dubai is a sandy place...

We walked to the cafe and started to have our brakefirst... After we finished, i ask Jieun

" Jagi, where do you want to go after this? "

" umm, oppa, can we just go to the hotel after this? Im not feeling very well... " she say

" Kwenchana? " i ask as she nodded indeed...

As we were going up the alivator, Jieun sneezes again... And this time, i place my hand on her forehead... It was very hot...

" Jagi, youre body is hot... " i say as i moved my hand to her neck to confirm the results...

Before she could say something, the door lift opened... So i guide Jieun inside our room... I set her on the bed and saw she was shivering yet sweating...

I recalled back what do umma did when i have a cold... Umma would always put a warm towel on my forehead and rub my body also with a warm water...

I went to the bathroom and took two small towels along with a bowl of warm water from the kitchen...

I went back and sat next to her. I put one towel in the warm water and squeze it just like umma did then i put it on Jieun's forehead...

Then, i stood up and grab Jieun's new pair of clothes... I walked back and started to unbutton her shirt which reveal her body, perfect chest and her flat stomach... I then did the other towel the same treatment and rub it on her body without hesitation...

After i finished, i wore Jieun a new pair of clothes and let her sleep...

I caressed her hair in worry because she was very rare to catch a cold... Then, i changed myself in a comfortable clothes before sitting next to Jieun...

Suddenly, my phone was ringing, i looked at the id and it says 'umma' ( Jieun's umma )

Me: Yeobsaeyo, umma?

Umma: eo, yeobseayo, Kai-ah... Mianhae if i disturbed you guys...

Me: ah, kwenchanayo...

Umma: so how are you guys? I've tried calling Jieun's but she did not picked up...

Me: guendae, umma, Jieun is having a cold now... Her body was really hot just now... She even shivering and sweating...

Umma: cinca?

Me: hm, but now she's resting right now after i treated her...

Umma: kumawo Kai-ah for taking care of her... I really dont know what will happen if youre not there...

Me: ani, umma...its my responsiblities taking care of her and her health... Geundae umma, isnt it very unusual for her to catch a cold? Because she would be rarely to catch a cold, even if she is, it wouldnt be this bad...

Umma: well actually Jieun will catch a cold if an ackward things happened to her... Like before when she had her first kiss with you, she had a cold but not this bad where she's shivering or sweating like now...

Me: Owh cincayo?

Umma: nae, but dont worry, she will recover...

Me: nae, i hope so too...

Umma: me too... Arraso, i'll hang up now... Annyeong Kai-ah... Please give Jieun a kiss for me if she wakes up...

Me: nae, umma... I will... Annyeong...

Then we both hang up...

I put my phone down and say

" Could it be because we were having sex that night? " i say caressing her hair...

Then, my phone is ringing again but now it shows my mom...

Me: Yeobsaeyo?

Umma: owh, Kai-ah, hows Jieun? I heard her having a cold now...

Me: nae, she's having a cold right now, but i've treated her like you've treated me before...

Umma: do you rub her body with warm towel?

Me: nae...

Umma: arraso... But its very unusual for her to catch a cold right?

Me: nae, geundae umma says that she will have a cold if she had an ackward things happened to her...

Umma: ackward things? Hmm, Kai-ah, can i ask you a question?

Me: bo?

Umma: have you touched her?

Me: hm?

Umma: you know that thing... What you called that, ahh sex... Its probally because of that...

Me: um, bullaso

Umma: *giggle* arraso, take care of her arraso... I'll hang up...

Me: nae,annyeong...

Then, i hang up and once again put my phone on the tablelamp...

" is it really because of that? " i asked myself...