Chapter 13

Skip to wedding day

Today is the day where Jieun can be mine forever... The wedding ceremony is happening at one of the bigest hotel in Korea...

I prepare myself wearing the wedding suit while Jieun also did the same on the other room...

After i finished, i sat down on the sofa given to calm my nervousness... Then, my father came in after knocking the door..

He saw me in this condition so he went towards my direction...

" Kai-ah, waeyo? " he ask

" im just nervous, appa " i say

" nervous is a normal thing but dont let your nervousness take you and your heart "

He paused for a while then continue...

" i know you have lots of responsibilities but trust me, once you get married, it will get easier to handle... Because someone is there for you whenever you need her and that's Jieun... Arraso? "

I then nodded as responce...

Jieun's POV

I was wearing my wedding dress and the makeup assistance put my hair in a neat hair bun...

Then, she apply natural makeup on my face... After she finished, i look myself at the mirror and the dress along with the hair and makeup really suits me...

Then, someone opened the door of my room which reveal my mom... She look at me in a stunning eyes..

She was almost crying when i say

" umma, dont cry... I dont want you to cry on my wedding day "

" geurae, i wont cry " she say while wiping some tears in her eyes...

She then went and hug me while saying

" my baby has grown up... " she say...

Suddenly, there is a knock on the door... She then open and reveal herself...

Ms.Kim went in with hands on her mouth after seeing me...

" wahh, Jieun-ah... Yeopota! "she say and hug me..

" kamsahminda " i say and reply her hug...

" kaja, Kai is waiting for you " she say...

We went out and walks toward the hall where some people is gathering at the door...

We stopped at the door as umma, Ms.Kim and the rest entered... Only appa and i left outside the hall...

" Appa, im nervous " i say

" kwenchana, i even feel nervous for you right now... Just know umma and appa will always be with you " he say...

Then we heard the door knob is clicking and i stand beside appa with my hand hooking on his arm...

As the door opens, the guest stood up and we walked forward...

" wah, yeopoyo " " she's pretty "
" they are a perfect couple, both good looking "

Some of the guest say as appa and i walk down the aisle...

Kai's POV

As the door open, it reveal Jieun and her father... She look stunning on that dress...

Everything slows down as we make eye-contact... As they're reaching the stage's stairs, i went forward...

Her father lend out Jieun's hand and i gladly accept it...

" Take care of my daughter " his father say as i nodded...

He then pat my shoulder and sat with the guest... Then the wedding ceremony starts...

After we say our vows, the priest ask

" Do you Kim Jongin, take Park Jieun as your wedded wife? For happy and sad, for richer and poorer? "

" yes, i do "

Jieun's POV

After Kai say ' I do ', the priest then ask me...

" Do you Park Jieun take Kim Jongin as your wedded husband? For happy and sad, for richer and poorer? "

" yes, i do " i say

Then Kai shove in a ring on my finger...

" you may now kiss the bride " the priest say again...

Then Kai lean in and our lips touched... He move his lips hoping that i do the same... Then, i also move my lips....

We broke our kiss when the guest applause... We look at each other and smile...

After the ceremony, my family and Kai's remained inside the hall... I sat on the bench with Kai beside me...

Then, my parents and Kai's walk toward us...

" Jieun-ah, Kai-ah, we have a present for you " umma say

" we brought a ticket for your honeymoon at Dubai " she continue while handing two tickets...

" and we booked your hotel at Burj Al-arab hotel " Kai's mom say while showing a paper...

I then stood up happily and hug umma...

" kumawo, umma " i say

Then appa, " kumawo, appa "

When it come to Kai's mom, i hug her while saying

" Kumawo, Ms.Kim "

Then she say

" Aigoo, Jieun-ah, call me umma.. Im officially your mother-in-law now "

" nae, kumawo umma "

Then i hug his father while saying

" Kumawo, appa? " i say

" geurae, appa... " he say and release the hug.... Then Kai follow my action too...

After that, umma say

"eo, Jieun-ah, Kai-ah, you both will be going tonight on your honeymoon "

" but umma, isnt it too early? "

" the early you go, the earlier we get grandchild " she say which make us giggle...

We then went to our room to change into a comfortable clothes... Kai went to his room as i went to my room...

Unfortunately, there is no assistance, so i have to do it by myself... I start by removing the clip of my hair... It tooks me about 15 minutes to do it...

Then when i try to unzipped my dress, i failed... I try once again but failed too...

So i decide to call for help... I reach my phone, and ask Kai since i dont want to burden my parents...

Me: Oppa, have you change?

Kai: nae, waeyo?

Me: Oppa, can you come and help me?

Kai: geurae, i'll be there

Then, there is a knock on the door... I opened and let Kai in... I then turn my back to him while holding my hair up...

" oppa, help me opened the zip " i say

Then Kai pulled the zip downwards until the end... I then thank him...

------------------------------------------------

6:30 pm

We pack our things for our honeymoon to Dubai... We're going to stay there for about a week...

After we finished packing, i decide to take a shower... I walk to the bathroom and took a shower...